Damaso Marte Fan Club

CubsSuck1

I noticed that too.  I'd love to get a jersey like that.

Actually I love that hat. I like the jersey too, but that hat rocks. Spelling out Sox in that sort of generic lettering looks cool IMO.

I wonder where I could get one of those. Anyone know? Grandstand, perhaps?

Actually I love that hat.  I like the jersey too, but that hat rocks.  Spelling out Sox in that sort of generic lettering looks cool IMO.

I wonder where I could get one of those.  Anyone know?  Grandstand, perhaps?

I have that hat. There's a shop behind home plate at the Cell where they sell almost all of the old-time hats. I think it's called the Hall of Fame Shop or something like that, but it's right next to the gift shop. They cost about $30 but they're quality hats.

I have 4 of them (1917, 1926, 1959, and 1983) and wear them all the time.

I have that hat. There's a shop behind home plate at the Cell where they sell almost all of the old-time hats. I think it's called the Hall of Fame Shop or something like that, but it's right next to the gift shop. They cost about $30 but they're quality hats.

I have 4 of them (1917, 1926, 1959, and 1983) and wear them all the time.

I'll 2nd this post. I have a bunch of the Hall of Fame hats and they last forever. As a matter of a fact, that is the 1959 hat, and the one I am wearing today.