O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os

cwsox

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont like the idea of going to a four man rotation at any time during the year, off-day or not. If we want to think long term this season and possibilities of the playoffs, we need to rest our starters. Give Cotts a chance. Give Diaz a chance. Give Rauch a chance. Can't one of those guys give us six innings of three runs or less?

Do we have a rally mcflurry? What the hell have we been using around here?

CWSOX45  :headbang

Nothin cos we really haven't had to this season much. I'm all for bringin the Rally McFlurry back. :o :D

Wow, and they will let Drans hit.  >Why not get Willie up there to start the inning against a righty?

My question is why wasn't Willie in the lineup to begin the game? I know you want to get your bench players some PT but Willie had a nice game last night, and does Willie really need rest?

Anyone know why Willie wasn't in the lineup?

My question is why wasn't Willie in the lineup to begin the game?  I know you want to get your bench players some PT but Willie had a nice game last night, and does Willie really need rest?

Anyone know why Willie wasn't in the lineup?

Tough lefty starter. I have no problem with Drans playing, just move Rowand or Lee to the 2 hole IMO.