• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bot 2, 3-1 CLE

Escobar BB

Lawton BB, escobar to 2nd.

Vizuel FO2, 1 out.

Gerut 1UA, Escobar to 3rd, lawton to 2nd, 2 out.

Martinez single, E6, Escobar, lawton scores :puke

Hafner F6, /

Top 3, 5-1 CLE, :(

Too bad they couldn't muster any more runs that inning.

I agree and I think the jays are our best bet to play the twins and beat them since they are used to domes and I think the twins are a little rattled from yesterdays beating

Damnit... I really thought Felix was going to get out of it, and he leaves a cookie right on the heart of the plate.

BTW, wsoxshuf, one of these days, one of these guys is going to suck in their first couple of debuts and just dominate after that, and I'm going to laugh my ass off at you.

You, my friend, are the f'n joke.

Well I think we have seen the last of Diaz until next year. NEXT in line. Lets go to our wealth of pitching prospects in the minors. Or KW will be dialing for some old piece of crap we can get for nothing. We are going nowhere if our pitching is like this and our hitters don't hit for base hits and doubles.

I hope Felix fills out his body a little bit more, and adds a few more MPH to that fastball. I'm not saying speed is everything but it sure wouldn't hurt for him to have a 93 to 94 MPH fastball to add with his change. Problem with Diaz, IMO, is he just gets killed whenever he leaves any pitch up.

What's Kenny's next move? Give Diaz another chance? Give Rauch a chance? Trade time? I'd like to make a move for Garcia, that would be sweet, but I wouldn't be against giving Rauch a shot.

Damn - I just wanted Diaz to come up and dominate, like we see other people do. Oh well, hopefully he can fix his stuff and still become the pitcher we all had hoped he'd be.

I hope Felix fills out his body a little bit more, and adds a few more MPH to that fastball.  I'm not saying speed is everything but it sure wouldn't hurt for him to have a 93 to 94 MPH fastball to add with his change.  Problem with Diaz, IMO, is he just gets killed whenever he leaves any pitch up.

What's Kenny's next move?  Give Diaz another chance?  Give Rauch a chance?  Trade time?  I'd like to make a move for Garcia, that would be sweet, but I wouldn't be against giving Rauch a shot.

Damn - I just wanted Diaz to come up and dominate, like we see other people do.  Oh well, hopefully he can fix his stuff and still become the pitcher we all had hoped he'd be.

Everyone wanted to see Diaz do well, like other teams new pitchers, but the reality is the whitesox farm system is average at best. This is the truth. I know many people think we have a great system, but we really don't. Its stripped or injured. Its unfortunate. We have good outfielders, no infielders and average Pitchers. That is it. We need a trade if we want to win.