Is Willie hurt too badly?

AngelasDaddy0427

This really worries me!

Willie is the heart and soul of this team.

Without him there is no way we can take this series from the Twins!

We need him back! :headshake

I am shocked to hear that. If you read most of the posts about Willie earlier in the year not many had any belief that Willie could help this team. Glad he has become such a big part of this team. :headbang :headbang

I am shocked to hear that. If you read most of the posts about Willie earlier in the year not many had any belief that Willie could help this team. Glad he has become such a big part of this team. :headbang  :headbang

Actually anyone who has read any of my posts, dating back to those on the White Sox mlb.com board, knows that I am Willie Harris's #1 fan. I have always believed in him and I knew his only problem was that idiot Manuel never giving him any playing time.

It's great to see that while I believed in him all along all these other people and jumping on the bandwagon just like I predicted.... :drink

Willie is the heart and soul of this team.

Without him there is no way we can take this series from the Twins!

We need him back!

False.

False.

True.

Not the heart or the soul, we can win with out him but not consistently. We desperately need him back. He is a possible MVP of our team lately and we need him and his .300 average to get on base and produce runs. I love Willie and we defintely need him to go to the playoffs, but dont be over dramatic.

Who doesn’t want him back? I hope to see both Willie and Maggs playing Minnesota tonight but it may not be possible. Hope their okay.

Maggs was quoted in the papers as saying he could have continued in the game but it was smart to pull him out with a big lead. Willie might need a few days off though.