Holy Trinity Sunday Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang - according to that K - Zone thing, the first pitch to Carlos was a ball. 

Boone, you homo, you're barely hitting your weight and you flip your bat on a double.  :angry:

Umpires have given Moyer several strikes this game.

When I'm listening to ESPN announcers, its odd how whenever the Mariners don't capitalize on a scoring opportunity its their own fault. But when we fail its because "Moyer is a tremendous pitcher"

Umpires have given Moyer several strikes this game.

When I'm listening to ESPN announcers, its odd how whenever the Mariners don't capitalize on a scoring opportunity its their own fault.  But when we fail its because "Moyer allows hitters to get themselves out"

That is sorta true because moyer is not gonna throw many pitches for the sox to hit he is just gonna nibble around the plate. If the sox are patient enough that would knock him out of the game very early.

When I'm listening to ESPN announcers, its odd how whenever the Mariners don't capitalize on a scoring opportunity its their own fault.  But when we fail its because "Moyer is a tremendous pitcher"

Because Esteban does not pitch like Jaime Moyer. I don't recall them saying Moyer is a tremendous pitcher. They just said he makes the hitters get themselves out, which he does.

Because Esteban does not pitch like Jaime Moyer. I don't recall them saying Moyer is a tremendous pitcher. They just said he makes the hitters get themselves out, which he does.

Yeah he is not a tremendous pitcher at all but he just uses what he has and uses what he has well..

Question:  Frank has like a 15 game hitting streak, I belive.  Say Frank never gets an official AB, and he walks again.  Could he get a hit on Tuesday, and it still be considered a 16 game hitting streak?

Yes, his hitting streak would still be intact.