Holy Trinity Sunday Game Thread

cwsox

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another thing when willie struck out with 2nd and 3rd in the 4th with 1 out those come back to bite u

Well, I just don't agree, You can choose any inning and say this. We were up 4-2 going into the ninth against a team that is one of the worst in baseball. This was toally on Koch. He sucks and he sucked last year. He needs to go. He has lost two games for us in the last 5 days. He Blows, He blows and he sucks. We agve away two games this week, we could have been 3 up. it will be tough to win games without magglio, we do not need Koch to give games away.

Ozzie needs to amke the call. I blame him just as much.

Well, I just don't agree, You can choose any inning and say this. We were up 4-2 going into the ninth against a team that is one of the worst in baseball. This was toally on Koch. He sucks and he sucked last year. He needs to go. He has lost two games for us in the last 5 days. He Blows, He blows and he sucks. We agve away two games this week, we could have been 3 up. it will be tough to win games without magglio, we do not need Koch to give games away.

Ozzie needs to amke the call. I blame him just as much.

I wasn't even mad about the Oakland one. Hatteberg and Durazo got cheap broken bat hits by my judgement. Tonight every single Mariner had good swings and hit the ball hard, hell even the guy he got out to lead off the inning hit the ball pretty damn hard.

Guest JimH

This was the last straw for me on Koch.

I am patient and perhaps too patient.

What an awful performance, and he just cannot throw strikes. He needs to go to mop up and that's that.

I hope Guillen's patience has run out too. That game should have been won and it is 100% on Koch. Hell, he can't even hold runners on base, and that killed it for the Sox.

Koch just did everything wrong tonite and he has now been given one too many chances.

:lol:

"Your honor, I clearly meant Die Koch Die"

Which is German for 'The Koch, THE..."

That is maybe my favorite Simpson's episode of all time.

Now I'm sitting here by myself laughing just thinking of Sideshow grumbling as he's walking into all those rakes... Thanks, so much. :D

Our WhiteSox, who art in Seattle

Good luck with thy game,

The Kingdome's gone,

So lets go long,

To right as well as center.

Give us this day our daily thread,

And forgive us our excesses,

As we forgive those who excess against us,

And lead us not into frustration,

But deliver us from Icharo. Amen.

CW:  I'm counting on you to square this with the big guy for me.

sorry I wasn't able to intervene better

Now I'm sitting here by myself laughing just thinking of Sideshow grumbling as he's walking into all those rakes... Thanks, so much.  :D

"I wonder if they've still got that shampoo I like!"

bobbart566.jpg