*Official Draft Thread*

Palehosefan

Gonzalez: COMMENT: MEDIUM BUILD. ATHLETIC FRAME. ROUND SHOULDERS. STRONG LOWER HALF. BODY TYPE SIMILAR TO A SMALLER BARRY ZITO. NO WINDUP, 3/4 ARM. HIGH LEG KICK. CLEAN ARM ACTION. SMOOTH DELIVERY. EXPLOSIVE FB, TAIL ACTION AWAY FROM RHH. 12 TO 6 BREAK CB W/ TIGHT ROTATION. DECEPTION CHANGEUP W/ LATE TUMBLE IN ZONE. GOOD COMMAND, MOVES BALL IN & OUT WELL. YOUNG LHP W/ ELECTRIC STUFF. PITCHES AT 90-92, 93-94 WHEN NEEDED & A HAMMER FOR A CB. GOES AFTER HITTERS.

I just heard someone in the back ground say "he's good enough to start in Kannapolis" then they asked them to turn off the mic...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the Sox would take 2 lefties, Giovanni suprises me, but reading the report Im happy.

Perhaps everyone else staying away from high school pitchers let this one slip to us.

I read Szymanski had 5 k's the other day the first time hes seen better players this year.

Maybe some scouts questioning whether or not hell transfer to higher levels of play?

SB

So - aboz likes the picks.  Catchers still on the board, and the Princeton OF still on the board.

I like picking the lefties, although I would like to have Vargas after all the great things Jas has said about him.