Sox vs. Expos - Game Thread

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few minutes ago I may have been mad enough to agree...but the fact is, that over Buehrles last like...6 starts...he's had a 2.2 ERA or something VERY low.

So get off his case.  Our offense was there for him when he finally needed them.

:P

Who in the hell are you? One second you are jumping on the Sox bandwagon the next you are jumping back off. Pick a side rookie because you already have two sprained ankles. I am a little pissed about Buehrle's performance, and believe that this team needs another front of the rotation starter, but at least I support this team throughout and don't say BS like "I quit". You are a rookie and if your first couple of posts are an indication, than you need some work. Buehrle had a good stretch last month, but has been terrible in his last 3 starts(this start included). Even in a best case scenerio(complete game without giving up another ER) he would still have an ERA of 5.49 in his last 3 starts. Factor in that Buehlre's stats have gotten worse in each of the past 2 seasons, and his salary drasticly increases over the next couple of years, and it might be wise for the Sox to trade Buehrle while his value is still relatively high. The trends are very discouraging with Buehrle. I wish him the best of luck and the Sox are going to need him to turn it around if they want to win the division, but the stats don't lie in his case.

Who in the hell are you? One second you are jumping on the Sox bandwagon the next you are jumping back off. Pick a side rookie because you already have two sprained ankles. I am a little pissed about Buehrle's performance, and believe that this team needs another front of the rotation starter, but at least I support this team throughout and don't say BS like "I quit". You are a rookie and if your first couple of posts are an indication, than you need some work. Buehrle had a good stretch last month, but has been terrible in his last 3 starts(this start included). Even in a best case scenerio(complete game without giving up another ER) he would still have an ERA of 5.49 in his last 3 starts. Factor in that Buehlre's stats have gotten worse in each of the past 2 seasons, and his salary drasticly increases over the next couple of years, and it might be wise for the Sox to trade Buehrle while his value is still relatively high. The trends are very discouraging with Buehrle. I wish him the best of luck and the Sox are going to need him to turn it around if they want to win the division, but the stats don't lie in his case.

Rector? Is that you?

Buehrle is going no where.

This series worries me. It seems like this place, this dome, is just so dull and boring. That's no excuse for Buerhle to give up five runs, but damn... this place sucks.

I want to get out of here, get the guys back to Chicago against the Indians...