Ex-nos vs Munoz & Sox Put it on the Board Yes!

cwsox

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this b**** out of here... he isnt ready, this is why you dont bring up someone from DOuble A to pitch in the Majors

5 runs in 2 innings off the WORST OFFENSIVE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

f***ING SUPER

(I am pissed as you can tell)

This is embarrassing. Munoz is just another pathetic overhyped pitcher who just doesn't have major league stuff. This guy is a career minor leaguer in the making. He has no positive stuff. Pathetic. 10 runs in 2 innings to the worst offense in the majors. I SERIOUSLY think I could actually do better than that.

This is embarrassing. Munoz is just another pathetic overhyped pitcher who just doesn't have major league stuff. This guy is a career minor leaguer in the making. He has no positive stuff. Pathetic. 10 runs in 2 innings to the worst offense in the majors. I SERIOUSLY think I could actually do better than that.

I think you could too. i think he will eventually be good but not this year. Shoe is the fifth starter

I think Munoz should have had a start or 2 at AAA for the sake of easing the jump. Sure he did pitch in AAA last year, but that's a 2 level jump. I still think Diaz, Cotts, and Rauch could have done better if handled on full rest and stretched out (in the case of Cotts).

I wouldn't doubt KW making a trade for another starter tonight. If he doesn't we are looking at Jason Grilli as our next 5th starter candidate. :huh :( :crying