6-21-2004 Sox vs Cleveland

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting things into perspective - pretty damn good outing by Schoeney. He's the fourth starter, and four runs in seven innings, while it isn't an awesome game, it's still a pretty well pitched ballgame, especially against a Cleveland offense. Now if only our offense could transfer some of those 14 runs in Montreal over to yesterday and today....

He lucked out cause of the girl in his avatar, but he does post useless s*** too. (but not as much as young gun)

I personally don't have any problems with querty - I haven't seen him post a lot of useless crap, I usually don't pay much attention unless something comes out of way left field.

What's up with our catching situation?  Do Alomar and Olivo constantly switch every game.  I swear Olivo get's a day off after every game.

Sandy catches Schoeney and Buerhle.

Olivo catches Garland and Loaiza.

I was wondering though, does Buerhle dislike Olivo? I mean, when Sandy was out, he had Burke catch him over Olivo. And I also think regardless of who's pitching, Olivo should ALWAYS catch when the opposing pitcher is a lefty.

You know things are going wrong when Sandy drops the ball at home plate.

5-1 Tribe.. :headshake

I am so sick and tired of Sandy Alomar. Will someone please tell Ozzie to stop playing him f***ing every other game. Isn't it time Sandy needs another knee surgery? I think it would benefit the Sox. He also calls a terrible game, Sox pitchers have no clue what to do on 0-2 pitches.

I am so sick and tired of Sandy Alomar.  Will someone please tell Ozzie to stop playing him f***ing every other game.  Isn't it time Sandy needs another knee surgery?  I think it would benefit the Sox.  He also calls a terrible game, Sox pitchers have no clue what to do on 0-2 pitches.

I'll agree that he's getting older and doesn't do as well at the plate/behind the plate as he used to do, but I would never say that he calls a 'terrible' game. Why do you say he calls a 'terrible' game?

I hope the players are taking one thing from these past three games - losing 'isn't' fun at all. Watching this isn't fun at all. Just gotta do what Ozzie says - 'Fung is winning, and winning is fung'. Come on guys - how about a late inning rally, huh?