Independence THIS! Sox getting one back...

kapkomet

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JimH

By the way, I talked to Bruce Levine at the game yesterday and he said the Sox are pursuing Hasagawa or Scott Sullivan. Levine expects bringing in a middle reliever will be the next move, probably after the All Star break. I asked him about Kendall, he said "could be, if it happens, probably closer to the deadline."

By the way, I talked to Bruce Levine at the game yesterday and he said the Sox are pursuing Hasagawa or Scott Sullivan.  Levine expects bringing in a middle reliever will be the next move, probably after the All Star break.  I asked him about Kendall, he said "could be, if it happens, probably closer to the deadline."

Ugh.

Just ugh.

Jones, Ortiz, Kendall. That's who I would like to see.

By the way, I talked to Bruce Levine at the game yesterday and he said the Sox are pursuing Hasagawa or Scott Sullivan.  Levine expects bringing in a middle reliever will be the next move, probably after the All Star break.  I asked him about Kendall, he said "could be, if it happens, probably closer to the deadline."

thanks for the info...keep thinking good thoughts towards jason kendall :cheers

Guest JimH

Guys can someone provide an update on what's actually happening, tough to figure out all these sorta cryptic comments ... thanks :)

Guys can someone provide an update on what's actually happening, tough to figure out all these sorta cryptic comments ... thanks  :)

nothing...its a pitcher's duel between buehrle and cy rusch

buehrle made sosa look like fool though on a pick off