NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate reading this s***, because I can't get the game till next Friday(when I get my paycheck).  But it's like I have to read it.

Bastards.  Have all the fun why don't you.  :angry:  :finger  :P

I don't even know if the game's going to come out here or not, we haven't had any past NCAA games down here, although on 1 Aussie website they said it had a release date of July 21, I sure hope so because this game sounds so sweet. :lol:

Alex and Jason, found this bout XBOX Live problems they've been having with the game so far;

"Xbox Live users may encounter connection and friends lists issues with NCAA Football," read a post from Xbox.com forums moderator Major Nelson. "Both EA and Xbox Live are actively working on resolving the issue as quickly as possible." EA Sports and Microsoft reps contacted by GameSpot said, "Basically, due to the sheer volume of players, we're experiencing some temporary connection issues."

GameSpot tested its own copy of NCAA Football 2005 and encountered only minor frame-rate lags--until we were kicked off the servers in the middle of the third quarter. A second game was played without any major problems until its conclusion, when we were again disconnected. Attempts to reconnect to see if the game's result had been recorded were unsuccessful as of press time.

it's their first try w/ the xbox, of course there's gonna be some hiccups, PS2 had it's share of them too.  They'll fix it soon enough, you guys should have no worries.

How good's the connection now SoxnBears with a PS2 and Cable Internet connection?

How good's the connection now SoxnBears with a PS2 and Cable Internet connection?

haven't tried this version, but w/ MVP, last years madden and last years NCAA, i didn't have any major problems.....mostly lag free too.

Ok I need help.

I have the comptuer with the Cable Modem in the bedroom and the ps2 and plasma in the living room.  The cable runs all the way to the comcast box in the living room.

How and what would i connect to use the online mode?

You might need a router, but I think if you read about page 13 or 14 of this thread, there are instructions of how to set up eveything to play on-line. :)

Ok I need help.

I have the comptuer with the Cable Modem in the bedroom and the ps2 and plasma in the living room.  The cable runs all the way to the comcast box in the living room.

How and what would i connect to use the online mode?

Get a router, and a long male-to-male cable cord, 50 feet should be about right. I sort of have the same problem, my computer/modem is in the family room, and my PS2 is ten steps below (basement). My grandfather was able to run the cable, though, through the crawlspace in the basement to behind my TV, so it's unnoticable, very cool.

Kenny - please respond if you see this, I want to make sure you got home alright before I head off to Eastern. :lol:

Alex...look in your box for NCAA, you should of gotten a 2 month trial of XBOX live. So once the bugs are fixed, we should bust it up. I suck ass as of now.

Won the first game (I'm Indiana) and then got dropped in the 4th quarter against Oregon. I was winning and then my qb's and receivers decided to suck major ass. I had 6 straight passes to wide open guys where either the receiver dropped them or the qb threw them right into a defenders hands way away from where the receiver was.

Alex...look in your box for NCAA, you should of gotten a 2 month trial of XBOX live.  So once the bugs are fixed, we should bust it up.  I suck ass as of now. 

Won the first game (I'm Indiana) and then got dropped in the 4th quarter against Oregon.  I was winning and then my qb's and receivers decided to suck major ass.  I had 6 straight passes to wide open guys where either the receiver dropped them or the qb threw them right into a defenders hands way away from where the receiver was.

Keep in mind, you are Indiana...

Alex...look in your box for NCAA, you should of gotten a 2 month trial of XBOX live.  So once the bugs are fixed, we should bust it up.  I suck ass as of now. 

Won the first game (I'm Indiana) and then got dropped in the 4th quarter against Oregon.  I was winning and then my qb's and receivers decided to suck major ass.  I had 6 straight passes to wide open guys where either the receiver dropped them or the qb threw them right into a defenders hands way away from where the receiver was.

Wow, I thought I'd be the only one playing as the Hoosiers on this game. What made you decide to be Indiana? Aren't you a Hawkeye fan?

8-1 with Iowa State on varsity....Will upgrade a difficulty level next season. My only loss is still to the Hawks. I just beat Nebraska 16-0.

I have no passing game. I average 70 yards a game compared to 150-200 rushing (5 min quarters). My halfback Stevie Hicks is 4th in the NCAA's in rushing and I've clinched a spot in the Big XII title game already with two games left, as I'm 6-0 in conference, and Nebraska is next with a 4-2 record. All the rest are 3-3 or 2-4.

I'm with everyone else. Passing is ridiculously hard this year. I usually average like 200 rushing yards, 100 passing yards. And defense is almost TOO easy, i think opponents have scored 40 points in 6 games on all-american.