Schilling won't play in AS Game

ChiSox_Sonix

If Buehrle isn't going to the all-star game, there will be absolutely no reason for me to watch.  I don't even care that Loaiza is going, considering he doesn't even deserve to go...

That's exactly how I feel. I don't think I am gonna watch if MB isn't picked to replace Schill.

That's exactly how I feel.  I don't think I am gonna watch if MB isn't picked to replace Schill.

I'm not going to Boycott because Mark doesn't make it... As long as he's replaced by Santana...

Since June 1 -- Santana

54.2IP 1.97 ERA 71K 10BB .68WHIP .145BAA -- Those numbers are f***ing sick, and it's terrible that he's not there.

Loaiza going is a joke...

Anyone else not really want mark to go? I know its not really a big deal for his rest, but I would rather have him just relax, and be ready to go when the break is over.

I agree. I'd rather just have him get some rest, and come back ready to go in the 2nd half.

I'm not going to Boycott because Mark doesn't make it... As long as he's replaced by Santana...

Since June 1 -- Santana

54.2IP 1.97 ERA 71K 10BB .68WHIP BAA<.150 those numbers are f sick and it terrible that he not there.>

Thats why I think he's going. IMO, He is more deserving to go than MB.

Since June 1 -- Santana

54.2IP 1.97 ERA 71K 10BB .68WHIP .145BAA -- Those numbers are f***ing sick, and it's terrible that he's not there.

Loaiza going is a joke...

It's not a boycott if MB doesn't go, it's just he would be the only person I have a desire to watch.

The third place team in the AL Central has more All-Stars than the 1st and 2nd place teams combined.

Truly and absolutely f***ed up.

Not s*** man, that's bull. Only one I definitely agree with is Sabathia, Martinez is decent. No way Belliard or Lawton should be there over Buehrle or Konerko. Hell take Garcia. His record sucks, but not a whole lot of guys have pitched better.