The continuing Incline of Aaron Rowand

KJSoxSOxSox

Its time to get something up here for Aaron who just keeps on doing his thing..........as much as I love Willie look what is happening with aaron in the lineup......especially as leadoff. He is getting :cheers on base and what do you know.........14 runs!!!

:cheers to mr. rowand

if willie can put up numbers close to what he did last time he played, then hell yeah, do it up... arow and willie settin the table for the likes of maggs, lee, everett, jose, and paulie... look out

i just havent seen enough to say that harris IS the starting 2nd baseman, if he can get his numbers vs RHP up, then id say that uribe platoons with jose and joe, playing 2 - 3 times a week depending on the game situations

I give much credit to ARow for his surge lately but the problem with him is that he starts off very very bad. Way too slow, kinda like Crede and that needs to stop. If Crede and Rowand kept their .avg's ateast at .240 first half then get real hot 2nd half they would have close to .300 avg's but they usually start off in the .200 the first half. This happened to Rowand and Crede the past 2 1st halfs. If they can get their 1st half under control our team could be just down right dangerous. Could you imagine what our team would hit if these two had been batting atleast .240 the first half?

I give much credit to ARow for his surge lately but the problem with him is that he starts off very very bad. Way too slow, kinda like Crede and that needs to stop. If Crede and Rowand kept their .avg's ateast at .240 first half then get real hot 2nd half they would have close to .300 avg's but they usually start off in the .200 the first half. This happened to Rowand and Crede the past 2 1st halfs. If they can get their 1st half under control our team could be just down right dangerous. Could you imagine what our team would hit if these two had been batting atleast .240 the first half?

If i'm not mistaken Derek Jeter and AROD also had slow starts.

Some players are just slow starters.

AROW is fine :headbang

ARow is a neat story.

Losing Reed is not gonna be a big deal at all if ARow keeps this

up and we re-sign Maggs.

He's an everyday player at this rate in the big leagues.

Good job Aaron Rowand.

Glad KW didn't give up on him.

Hope he's here to stay.

He's valuable.

If i'm not mistaken Derek Jeter and AROD also had slow starts.

Some players are just slow starters.

AROW is fine :headbang

So just because they had slow starts its fine for ARow and Crede to have slow starts? Comon now, I am not saying they suck, I am just saying that if they can keep their avg's decent in the 1st half then come the 2nd half with their hot surges and they can be really solid. Both of them can be, Crede has GG defense and ARow has good D too so just imagine knowing that everytime they are on the field throughtout the season we have above avg D and decent bats.

after starting this topic i forgot to add the fact that through this whole year with all the times that he has not been in the lineup, you have never heard him b****.....he just goes out there and gives it his all when he gets the chance.......you have to love that

keep it up ARow :headbang

after starting this topic i forgot to  add the fact that through this whole year with all the times that he has not been in the lineup, you have never heard him b****.....he just goes out there and gives it his all when he gets the chance.......you have to love that

keep it up ARow :headbang

Exactly. True team player, something that seems to be a rarity anymore. Seems that everytime ARow gets consistent playing time he ends up hitting well, except for last spring coming off the motorcycle accident. He rocks! :headbang