Silence the Drama Queens

southsider2k5

This is bulls***.  This team over the past two weeks has played absolute s*** when it comes to fundementals.  They can't keep doing this with Thomas and Maggs out injured.

I've been complaining about this for some time, but this is not the way you play if your going to win the game.  Earlier today, 3 hits and 3 walks in an inning and only a run. 

Then you had Radke on the ropes early in the opening game but the Sox continued to fail to execute.  I'm not even talking about singles with one out, I'm talking about getting the run home from 3rd base.  Its freaking basics.

Twins made a nice play their and I'm not going to necessarily jump on Borchard because he hit a rope to 3rd.

I'm sick of this s***...Ozzie, get into a drill sergeant and freaking bust these guys ass on the fudnementals again.  Everyone needs a little reminding, these guys need it right now.

Careful, brutha. Some people are going to call you a Drama Queen... :ph34r:

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you? Your "boys" never do anything wrong..... :nono

Like I said, I'm not arguing over this, bash all you want, he made a bad play...

I could sit here and b**** about the nice baserunning by Val and Baby Berroa earlier, but I won't. Won't b**** about Loaiza sucking ass either.

BORCHARD HIT INTO A DOUBLE PLAY. Deal with it.

I've never seen this board like this, everyone is at each other's f***ing throats.

You're not kidding, somehow I am getting called out for Borchard hitting into a DP.

All you can do is laugh really.