2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with that.

Orton is overrated, by the way.

Orton has a lot of hype behind him, especially being expected to surpass Brees' single season records. He's still going to tear it up this season. If I remember right he looked pretty good in killing U of I in West Lafayette last year and I expect more of the same against your "football team" in a few weeks.

Remind me again why an Illini fan is even wasting their time in a College Football thread this year?

Mizzou is very very very ovverrated..

Damn right..

Kansas State also shut him down, which will happen again this year as Kansas State wins the Big 12 North again...

They have the leading heisman Candidate in Darren Sproles, who is going to go absoloutley nuts this year and break Ricky Williams Big 12 Rushing Record..

Kansas State has one hard game this regular season, and its against Oklahoma WHO Kansas State b**** slapped in the Big 12 Title game.. God I loved watching that..

The Big 12 North is so weak this year, and K State is going to run all over them.. Mizzou is the most over hyped team in the Big 12, they arent going anywhere

Damn right..

Kansas State also shut him down, which will happen again this year as Kansas State wins the Big 12 North again...

They have the leading heisman Candidate in Darren Sproles, who is going to go absoloutley nuts this year and break Ricky Williams Big 12 Rushing Record..

Kansas State has one hard game this regular season, and its against Oklahoma WHO Kansas State b**** slapped in the Big 12 Title game.. God I loved watching that..

The Big 12 North is so weak this year, and K State is going to run all over them.. Mizzou is the most over hyped team in the Big 12, they arent going anywhere

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Mizzou is always highly ranked, and then they either suck or miss the NCAA Tourney. Their little QB has very little arm strenght, and just runs, but put pressure on him and he folds like the White Sox.

also have some of the most annoying and immmature fans out there.

Mizzou is very very very ovverrated..

Why not back your comments up with something substantial?

Man of Steel if you can honestly tell me that you don't consider K State's game at Mizzou to be a tough game, you must be smoking something. Actually, I hope that is the attitude the entire K State team takes going into that game.

Mizzou's defense is going to be much better this year and anything can happen when Brad Smith has the ball (with practices showing his arm is much stronger this year).

You honestly think K State is going to be able to do the same thing to OU again???

Why not back your comments up with something substantial?

Man of Steel if you can honestly tell me that you don't consider K State's game at Mizzou to be a tough game, you must be smoking something.  Actually, I hope that is the attitude the entire K State team takes going into that game.

Mizzou's defense is going to be much better this year and anything can happen when Brad Smith has the ball (with practices showing his arm is much stronger this year). 

You honestly think K State is going to be able to do the same thing to OU again???

I can't lets wait for the season to start.

:notworthy  :notworthy  :notworthy

Mizzou is always highly ranked, and then they either suck or miss the NCAA Tourney.  Their little QB has very little arm strenght, and just runs, but put pressure on him and he folds like the White Sox.

also have some of the most annoying and immmature fans out there.

Last time I checked we're talking Football not Basketball... like I said Brad Smith's arm strength is much improved.

don't worry I'm not about to defend Mizzou basketball either :ph34r: