First Day of School

The Beast

HS: going to school for 6 hours a day...6 straight hours

College: at most, going to school for 3 hours a day, with 3 hours of freetime mixed inbetween.

Gotta love it

I go Monday through Thursday 8:30 - 11:15 and on Monday's I also have a night class from 4 to 6:45, but I usually get out about an hour early. Way better than that bs 8:00 to 3 everyday of high school.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first day of HS, which was 3 days ago, I was so nervous and had no clue on where to go. Now I feel comfortable and know most of my way. I came their knowing no one, basically since I just moved here and already have a bunch of friends.

My day goes something like this....

5:40 AM the alarm goes off and I swear at it for a minute and then put it on sleep or 10 minutes. Wake up at around 5:50 AM and quickly jump in the shower. Get out, have either Pop Tarts or Rice Krispies, depending on my mood, then I leave for school at 6:50, even though it starts at 7:30!!! Reason being I couldn't afford to buy a parking space ($200, ripoff) so a bunch of people park on a street by the school, and by 7:10 there are no more spaces left on the street.

Go see Trillian for a few minutes, then go get on a bus for 20 minutes to take an off campus course. I usually sleep during this time. :) Get there, take an easy as hell class because I'm so interested in it, Computer Tech. The teachers really cool, she gave me a monitor. What we do in this class is basically just work with computer hardware and networking and stuff.

Hop back on the bus and either sleep or do leftover homework for another 20 minutes. Get back in what for most people is the middle of block 2 (10:00), and go to Tech Math class for 45 minutes. We just work in KeyTrain in that class. Easy as hell. He let's us listen to music. He swears too, if that means anything for a teacher. :lol:

Then comes the boring part of my day. Get out of that class and go directly to American Literature, which kinda sucks because I have no friends in that class, but it's easy to make more friends. The teacher is ok, nothing bad nothing special, we did get lollipops today though. :)

Oh yeah, in the middle of that I have lunch.

Then to my last class American History, awesome teacher, however, from now till December we get to hear some newb student teacher and the real teacher won't even be teaching us. I hope he's a good teacher..

Then leave class, go see Trillian, go to my car, maybe have a smoke (depends on my mood) then either go home or to work. Woo.

My day goes something like this....

5:40 AM the alarm goes off and I swear at it for a minute and then put it on sleep or 10 minutes. Wake up at around 5:50 AM and quickly jump in the shower. Get out, have either Pop Tarts or Rice Krispies, depending on my mood, then I leave for school at 6:50, even though it starts at 7:30!!! Reason being I couldn't afford to buy a parking space ($200, ripoff) so a bunch of people park on a street by the school, and by 7:10 there are no more spaces left on the street.

Go see Trillian for a few minutes, then go get on a bus for 20 minutes to take an off campus course. I usually sleep during this time.  :) Get there, take an easy as hell class because I'm so interested in it, Computer Tech. The teachers really cool, she gave me a monitor. What we do in this class is basically just work with computer hardware and networking and stuff.

Hop back on the bus and either sleep or do leftover homework for another 20 minutes. Get back in what for most people is the middle of block 2 (10:00), and go to Tech Math class for 45 minutes. We just work in KeyTrain in that class. Easy as hell. He let's us listen to music. He swears too, if that means anything for a teacher.  :lol:

Then comes the boring part of my day. Get out of that class and go directly to American Literature, which kinda sucks because I have no friends in that class, but it's easy to make more friends. The teacher is ok, nothing bad nothing special, we did get lollipops today though. :)

Oh yeah, in the middle of that I have lunch.

Then to my last class American History, awesome teacher, however, from now till December we get to hear some newb student teacher and the real teacher won't even be teaching us. I hope he's a good teacher..

Then leave class, go see Trillian, go to my car, maybe have a smoke (depends on my mood) then either go home or to work. Woo.

Ouch, I get up at 7 :rolly

haha, beastly himself is in my US History class.  :lolhitting

Now really, is it YOUR US History class?

Nope, its Mr. Pikelny's. Sorry bud.

Anyway, seriously, cut that s*** out, I need to learn, and not see your laughing face everyday.

Lucky ass, sitting next to one of the hottest girls in the class.

Easy as hell. He let's us listen to music. He swears too, if that means anything for a teacher. 

My radio teacher lets us do that. She's so laid back, we can say whatever swear, and lets us do whatever we want as long as we do what she does.

And then I ditch lunch and RC to do my radio show or sleep in the station.

Now really, is it YOUR US History class?

Nope,  its Mr. Pikelny's. Sorry bud.

Anyway, seriously, cut that s*** out, I need to learn, and not see your laughing face everyday.

Lucky ass, sitting next to one of the hottest girls in the class.

I'm guessing that CS1 is a prep and Beastly is one of those kids that hates most preps. (Me) :unsure:

COme together, you're both Sox fans and mature enough.

I'm guessing that CS1 is a prep and Beastly is one of those kids that hates most preps. (Me)  :unsure:

COme together, you're both Sox fans and mature enough.

Pretty much you were right on that one about the prep and guy who wears several attire so you don't realize what he is...

I hate preps too.

Yes, you are also right on being soxfans, but wow, I'm suddenly mature? I feel special. Thanks for noticing a change, Zero.

Yes, you are also right on being soxfans, but wow, I'm suddenly mature? I feel special. Thanks for noticing a change, Zero.

I never knew you during your "wsc days" and never will. Call it a good thing, I only know the Beastly of today and he's a fine person. Your change is so obvious that some people have told you to "cut the bulls***" or whatever.

:unsure:

Let me rephrase that.

Preps who make you feel inferior, even though you are smarter than their dumb ass. Ignorant, confident, coaches pet.

Also known as Abercrombie, or Aeropastle kids. (Spelling error)

They like rap...no respect for others music tastes whatsoever.

Oh yeah, and did I mention they don't give a s*** who you are, they'll make fun of you..

Needless to say there are some nice people who hang in the popular group.

I'm not a big fan of people who classfy people. Some people wear all that punk and goth s*** and act so cool and dont do any school work and yet they make fun of people who play athletics, do well in school, or wear clothes such as Abercrombie and AE. Those people amount to nothing. I were AE and Abercrombie somtimes but its not like I'm a dick to everyone.

I'm not a big fan of people who classfy people. Some people wear all that punk and goth s*** and act so cool and dont do any school work and yet they make fun of people who play athletics, do well in school, or wear clothes such as Abercrombie and AE. Those people amount to nothing. I were AE and Abercrombie somtimes but its not like I'm a dick to everyone.

I'm not classifying anyone...without the correct fact to do so. I need reason in order to do so.

I wear some of that stuff sometimes, I do athletics.

I wear a few abercrombie shirts.

I do well in school.

Key word of what you said. "Everyone." That should be "anyone."

My math teacher brought up a good point today about teasing/bullying.

"If this was all not like this in classes at our school, there may not be all those students who keep it bottled up inside and take it out."

Student: Like the Columbine shootings?

"Right on the noggin, kid."

Hahahaha, all the preps in my school listen to some real craptacular music. Dave Matthews Band and Kenny Chestnut, to name a few.

Dave Matthews Band really isn't that bad, dude.

Then again, I love all kinds of music.

Yes, even country, gentleman.