First Day of School

The Beast

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a girl who looks much like Steff,  :lol: and her name actually is Stephanie.

It is some real weird stuff.

I sit behind her, a pretty girl, and a nice girl as well.

A junior, I find out.

Stay tuned!

Yikes...! :o

Another one of me..?? Lord help the world. :lol:

I have about 45 mins left at work today.  Usually the Friday before a long weekend they let us out at 3 or so, but not today, alas.

Us too... the office has been busy with laughter and goofing off since about 2. I don't know why they don't let people go.. they don't get any work done.

Us too... the office has been busy with laughter and goofing off since about 2. I don't know why they don't let people go.. they don't get any work done.

lol, no kidding. The other tech left about 10 minutes ago. It's been one slow day here (but after the last three weeks, it is welcomed).

lol, no kidding.  The other tech left about 10 minutes ago.  It's been one slow day here (but after the last three weeks, it is welcomed).

After the begining of the week.. I welcome the "slowness" of today. I got a lot done. The work sure does pile up when you're out of the office unexpected for 3 days.. :angry:

I was thinking of Northwestern (if I go there, I will probably meet CS1 ;)) But I will probably find a cheaper school, look at my options and go from there. :) CSU is an option and so is ISU.

what'd you get on your ACT?

No U of I on that list?

it's my first week here and I love it.

I was thinking of Northwestern (if I go there, I will probably meet CS1 ;)) But I will probably find a cheaper school, look at my options and go from there. :) CSU is an option and so is ISU.

Save your parents the financial suicide.. find a cheaper school. :ph34r: