**Lions @ Bears Game Thread**

Here's what Anthony wrote just this past Thursday....

Ha ha, and now he's trying to tell people that he only picked them because they're "his team"....his exact words were like "Is that too complicated for you to understand??"

Yep and I was wrong...

Minor got hurt, Morris got hurt.. Gordon had to setp in and play after being with the team for only 2 days

Konrad didnt play, TimBo didnt play...

Fiedler didnt get it done in the first half and when Feeley was put in he sparked the team... You didnt even watch the game or KNOW what happened, It was closer than you assume..

And it was a couple bad calls away from being a different result

I dont care what your opinion is, I am going to pull for my team every weak.. and yep, they didnt get it done this week like I THOUGHT they would..

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfairly treated?? You think I care bout what you have to say? I just said there was no need for personal attacks but you seemed to think otherwise.. Im not gonna lose sleep because some b**** on a message board wants to act tough and "call me out".. Oooo you dont respect me... Lemme go kill myself now..

Hmmmm, so that wasn't you who said "Your A Fool" on page 21 of this thread?

You started with the personal attacks.

Hmmmm, so that wasn't you who said "Your A Fool" on page 21 of this thread?

You started with the personal attacks.

Yes, I did call you a fool because I dont see how you can say "Obliterated" and "Blown out of the f***ing Water" to a 10 point loss..

EDIT: Especially when the game was 7 - 0 late in the third quarter.. Like I said, you didnt watch the game.. I listened to the whole thing over the internet, the game was a lot closer than your acting like.

Yes, I did call you a fool because I dont see how you can say "Obliterated" and "Blown out of the f***ing Water" to a 10 point loss..

EDIT: Especially when the game was 7 - 0 late in the third quarter.. Like I said, you didnt watch the game.. I listened to the whole thing over the internet, the game was a lot closer than your acting like.

I did watch most of the first half.

Okay, obliterated might be too extreme. People keep saying that they got "blown out" or "beat down". Everywhere you look, they're saying it. Would those descriptions be acceptable?

I did watch most of the first half.

Okay, obliterated might be too extreme.  People keep saying that they got "blown out" or "beat down".  Everywhere you look, they're saying it.  Would those descriptions be acceptable?

Ide like to know exactly where you watched the game because it was only on TV in Tennessee and Miami and NFL Sunday Ticket did NOT show it

hayes, my apologies for ignoring the question asked.  I haven't checked this thread since the my last post, so....

Well, anyways - there's a guy I left off the list.  Harris played excellent, IMHO.  You can tell, he's gonna be a player in this league.  He gets awesome jumps off the snap counts, almost to the point of where you think he's offsides.  He was in the backfield, probably the most out of any D-Lineman.

That's what I thought, maybe my eyes deceived me.

No problem, just glad to get an opinion on this. Thanks for the info.