Top Posters In This Topic

Well....

Goat of the Game:

O Line

Key Player:

David Terrell

MVP:

Lions Team

You gotta give it up to the Lions. One hell of a game! I have a feeling this was a Deja Vu incident. It could be a 2001 team. They lost the first game too.

WTF are you talking about

The O-Line was great except for Quasim. I dont think rex was sacked at all, maybe once thats all. The goats were the corner backs IMO

Terrell had a good game but not as good as Thomas Jones

MVP was the guy who blocked the field goal and the guy who returned it (maybe it was the same guy i dont know)

Well....

Goat of the Game:

O Line

Key Player:

David Terrell

MVP:

Lions Team

You gotta give it up to the Lions. One hell of a game! I have a feeling this was a Deja Vu incident. It could be a 2001 team. They lost the first game too.

We did not lose to the lions the first game of the year. That is a big difference.

What I saw was the line calapsing alot and Rex scrambling. The running game was decent. DT had like 75+ recieving. And basically the Lions had our number. It was team effort by the Lions to beat us. And Balldinger said the only way the Lions could lose is to beat themselves. Even though our D did kick ass today.

You boys need to relax. You all jump the gun so quick.

Football wise, we played better than the Linons, we were just extremely undisiplined and took way to many penilties. They all need to siit down, and foucus on the stupid mistakes they made.

Didnt the Eagles start 0-2 last season? Im not comparing the Bears to the Eagles at all, but 1 game doesnt end the season, relax.

But we didn't even show too many great glimpses.

We did everything wrong.

They wont' just magically have less penalties next week, especially in Lambeau.

Grossman look good on short throws but threw a costly pick to an open deep man.

TJ looked good.

Not enough pressure on QB. Not good enough coverage for lack of pressure.

Terrell had a good game but not as good as Thomas Jones

Terrel had a better game as much as i hate to say it. Jones rushed like s*** 3.2 rushing average not very good. He also had 6 receptions for 38 yards. How is that better than 5 receptions for 126 yards 25. 2 average?