Props to Freddy!!!

Rowand44

Plunk him everytime he's up this series, we got nothing to lose. :lol:

Yeah no s***, if we have a bench clearing brawl we could take them. ;)

Why they hell do we care if we get suspended.

Seriously though, Hunter is a b**** who wouldn't think about going at Freddy.

Yeah no s***, if we have a bench clearing brawl we could take them.  ;)

Why they hell do we care if we get suspended.

Seriously though, Hunter is a b**** who wouldn't think about going at Freddy.

I agree, I hate that punk. Can we fly frank in for the bench clearing brawl? :lol:

Anyways I just got my authentic Garcia jersey in from grandstand today, I'll be proud to wear it tomorrow. :D

And Buehrle -- he kept this issue alive.  Still my favorite starter.

I can't say enough about Mark, he's just awesome. But Freddy was always one of my favorite players before he came here and once he got traded to the sox he became my favorite player. They're both descent. :D

Am I the only one pissed off that we finally decide to do something about Hunter about 2 months and 10 games in the standings after the collision?  We had 2 1/2 games to send a message, and we acted like a bunch of pussies.  Now, when it doesnt matter, we hit him.

I know we did not hit him but i remember koskie got hit like four times in a row at one point.

Am I the only one pissed off that we finally decide to do something about Hunter about 2 months and 10 games in the standings after the collision?  We had 2 1/2 games to send a message, and we acted like a bunch of pussies.  Now, when it doesnt matter, we hit him.

No -- I don't think I'm as angry as you, but I'm disappointed. It's mostly gratuitous, doing it now.

fathom you aren't the only one pissed. Outside of Buehrle, this team is full of pussies. Tori Hunter got the last laugh and was out there talking s*** again after the double. GOD this team is frustrating.

Exactly, for as much s*** as Ozzie talks about other people (Buck, etc.), he sure has let him team act like a bunch of pansies this year.