Pedro's Midget

aboz56

I'm kinda disturbed by him, but hell, if he really brings good luck, I'm all for the little guy.

Nice goggles there, Petey.

It kinda reminds me of when Michael Jackson used to carry around Webster all of the time.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lame teams? 

:lol:

I agree with Zero. There's nothing that excites me about this series. I got enough excitement regarding the Sawks and Yanks when they met up in the regular season 19 times(felt more like 60 or 70 times), and I don't think any more games, regardless of it determining a World Series team, will get me that excited with it.

These are about the two teams I hate the most in baseball, because they represent everything that is wrong with baseball. Because of these two teams, you either have to have a payroll around atleast $90 mill(and usually closer to $110 mill) to compete, or you have to have some insane scouting/front office sceheme that works like a charm(which is what Minnesota and Oakland do have).

I agree with Zero.  There's nothing that excites me about this series.  I got enough excitement regarding the Sawks and Yanks when they met up in the regular season 19 times(felt more like 60 or 70 times), and I don't think any more games, regardless of it determining a World Series team, will get me that excited with it.

These are about the two teams I hate the most in baseball, because they represent everything that is wrong with baseball.  Because of these two teams, you either have to have a payroll around atleast $90 mill(and usually closer to $110 mill) to compete, or you have to have some insane scouting/front office sceheme that works like a charm(which is what Minnesota and Oakland do have).

For everyone who thinks as you and Zero do, there are millions upon millions of people who love this series and I have guaranteed that this series, like last years, will draw more than double what the World Series will draw.

For everyone who thinks as you and Zero do, there are millions upon millions of people who love this series and I have guaranteed that this series, like last years, will draw more than double what the World Series will draw.

You are probably right. And it's a shame.

Not that people are tuning into the ALCS...it's a shame that they are not watching the World Series.

You are probably right.  And it's a shame.

Not that people are tuning into the ALCS...it's a shame that they are not watching the World Series.

Well thats what will happen with the biggest rivalry in sports, with the two best teams in baseball, with the cursed team, etc.

two most lame teams, give me a break, im still laughing.

That's what's wrong. Most of these fans aren't fans of baseball, they're fans of their teams, so they won't watch after their team is eliminated. The season is over for them, so they don't care anymore. f***ing morons.

Exactly, I could watch a baseball game regardless of the teams involved, the score, whatever.

I am a diehard Red Sox fan, but above all a baseball fan and Bones, I agree with you, fans like zero and wsf are what is wrong with baseball.

Exactly, I could watch a baseball game regardless of the teams involved, the score, whatever.

I am a diehard Red Sox fan, but above all a baseball fan and Bones, I agree with you, fans like zero and wsf are what is wrong with baseball.

I was referring to the majority of Yankee/Red Sox fans, not zero and wsf. I meant that once whichever team is eliminated from the ALCS, most of that teams bandwagon fans won't bother to watch the world series. Just clearing that up.

I was referring to the majority of Yankee/Red Sox fans, not zero and wsf. I meant that once whichever team is eliminated from the ALCS, most of that teams bandwagon fans won't bother to watch the world series. Just clearing that up.

Insanity at its best.

I love how everyone comes to these conclusions and generalizations about fans of other teams such as the Red Sox. It's mind boggling, it truly is.

umm, okay.

Then what is the explanation for why the ALCS will get higher ratings than the World Series?

I think its fairly obvious that your average baseball fan will tune into a Red Sox/Yankee game merely on the hype and talk of the rivalry aswell as the fact that the Red Sox and Yankees are the two best teams in baseball.

I think its fairly obvious that your average baseball fan will tune into a Red Sox/Yankee game merely on the hype and talk of the rivalry aswell as the fact that the Red Sox and Yankees are the two best teams in baseball.

But your "average" baseball fan won't tune into the World Series, which decides who is the champion?

But your "average" baseball fan won't tune into the World Series, which decides who is the champion?

I know alot of classmates of mine who will make next weekends game there priority for the weekend, something they will not do for the World Series.

It's a sample size, but it just makes sense. Everyone, anywhere, wanted a Red Sox/Yankee ALCS.

Okay, so here's a summary of what you think:

1) I'm insane.

2) An average baseball fan will watch the ALCS, not the World Series, because the Yankees/Red Sox are in it.

3)Everyone, anywhere wanted a Yankees/Red Sox ALCS.

Here's a summary of what I think

1)I am indeed perfectly sane.

2)A bandwagon Red Sox or Yankee fan, there's lots of them, will watch the ALCS, not the World Series, because the Yankees/Red Sox are in it. However, a true baseball fan will watch both the ALCS and the World Series no matter who is in it.

3)I, along with many other people, was cheering for the Twins and Angels.