Eclipse

SoxAce

My little bro just went downstairs and told me there's one outside now. I went out and saw it. A once in a lifetime thing here. It should be full around 9:45pm they are saying.

It's very cool 9and we're getting a good viewing here), but it's only once in a lifetime if you plan on buying the farm before 2007. :lol:

Too bad... you'll just have to make due with teh Northern Lights.  :angry:

Those I want to see.

Yup those I see all the time, they are pretty awesome. Once I saw them while me and a bunch of friends were playing basketball in the fall when it was getting real cold and the things were just dancing in the sky.

My little bro just went downstairs and told me there's one outside now. I went out and saw it. A once in a lifetime thing here. It should be full around 9:45pm they are saying.

Yeah, it was really cool, but not a "once in a lifetime" event. It happened last year as a matter of fact.

Only if you die before 2007 is it a once in a lifetime ;)

The once in a lifetime event last night was the Red Sox :lol:

A never in my lifetime will be the ScRubs :P

Edited by Texsox

Ok Flasoxx and Tex, since you guys know when the next Lunar Eclipse do you know when the next solar eclipse is, those are much cooler. I only remember 1 in my lifetime when i was little and in my friends back yard.

That was the day you blinded yourself looking at the sun, right? :D

I also remember one from when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. Being the little science geek I was I made one of them shoebox-pinhole projection dealies so you could view the eclipse, and I remember my teacher letting me out of class to watch the eclipse while the rest of the class had to stay behind. :headbang

That was the day you blinded yourself looking at the sun, right?  :D

I also remember one from when I was in 3rd or 4th grade.  Being the little science geek I was I made one of them shoebox-pinhole projection dealies so you could view the eclipse, and I remember my teacher letting me out of class to watch the eclipse while the rest of the class had to stay behind.  :headbang

I remember one in 4th grade and we all made those pinhole things and went to see the beginning of it and then went to lunch. When we came back from lunch, the teacher gave us the thingys back and I got a different on that the hole had closed on. I told her I couldn't see through my hole and she was like, "We have to go inside!" I still hate that b**** for that!

I got to see the one in '94? through a welder's helmet, though. :headbang