Illini Lose Again

Who cares?

I'm surprised you haven't started looking forward to the basketball season yet. I stop following Illini football around the second week.

BTW, I talked to Dee Brown for a quick second last night, and he is surprisingly a lot larger than he appears on TV.

Who cares?

I'm surprised you haven't started looking forward to the basketball season yet.  I stop following Illini football around the second week. 

BTW, I talked to Dee Brown for a quick second last night, and he is surprisingly a lot larger than he appears on TV.

thats why i said november 19 cant come soon enough. but i dont care how bad the illini football team is, i still gotta follow them. BTW where did you see dee brown?

cool. i heard that he was at Kam's a couple of days ago

The basketball players are ALWAYS at KAM's. Last year I talked to Nick Smith and Roger Powell there. Roger and I were best friends about 15 years ago, and I just reminded him who I was, where we went to school, and mentioned something about his 6th birthday party. It was really cool. :)

My bro and his friends went to the game...

He was in the student section for Illinois routing for Iowa. Hahaha.

I am suprised Iowa didn't beat them by 20 points.

yeah, just wait till basketball season, when your hawkeyes get their ass handed to them by the illini. :fyou iowa

Orange and Blue scrimmage only a few hours away!  I hate waking up every Saturday, only to get pounded by the weather and watching a losting football team.  They look even worse sitting in the Block I.

yeah, im glad i didnt buy season tickets. what a waste of money that would of been! although i am kinda disappointed that i didnt go to my first homecoming game in college. but they lost anyway in s***ty windy weather, so its all good anyway

yeah but what happened to your basketball program. after the championship appearence , mike davis hasnt done s***. you guys might not finish top 5 in the big ten!

:lol....

That was last year....We'll finish no worse than 5th in the Big Ten this year...This year is just the start of something. 2005-2006 is going to be a fun season.

IU will probly make the tournament. And Purdue sure won't finish above them, they don't have the talent at all.

Greasy i was at IU this weekend, was at your football game...i still think we will beat you guys next week though...though it's a tossup anyway.

That was some fun s***. Where were you at? Were you close to the student section? We had that whole roll of toilet paper someone stole from the dorms, that was hi-larious...

Also, the s*** we were giving that Nicholson guy on the Minnesota bench.... :lolhitting

Did you get to go to the b-ball scrimmage? That was kind of cool; I was 3rd row behind the basket.

Oh well, you definitely picked a good time to hit a couple of parties. This was an awesome weekend.