AAP:Kris Honel

chisox05

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Kris will probably go to AA Birmingham and could warrant a promotion, possibly very quickly if he has quick sucess. Don't count Kris out if some pitchers on the White Sox get injured, he has dominating stuff and good have value in the bullpen in the latter part of the season IF he is sucessful in his birmingham and possibly Charlotte stint(s).

I believe Kris will probably go to AA Birmingham and could warrant a promotion, possibly very quickly if he has quick sucess.  Don't count Kris out if some pitchers on the White Sox get injured, he has dominating stuff and good have value in the bullpen in the latter part of the season IF he is sucessful in his birmingham and possibly Charlotte stint(s).

I wouldn't expect a quick promotion at all. Kris has a long way to go before being MLB ready, if he ever gets there.

Don't look for help from him in Chicago in 2005.

I wouldn't expect a quick promotion at all.  Kris has a long way to go before being MLB ready, if he ever gets there.

Don't look for help from him in Chicago in 2005.

I said, if he somehow recovers fully and is even better than he was before, he could be in the bullpen come september and contribute.

I'm gonna listen to Rex. He's got a trophy to prove how good of an analyst he is.....

Ya, I doubt Honel will have that great of a year. BUT, if he somehow puts up #'s like, 9 k/9, 1.08 whip, and a 2.64 era in birmingham and charlotte combined, he will be promoted.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kris while the line score looks bad actually was a good outing other than 2 hanging breaking balls that were hit into the State of Virginia. Next start is Monday vs Jacksonville I will have a first hand look at him this will be first home start.