We're Going to Kansas City....

Jim Fainter

Did lyou all notice that KC is in first place in the Cacti League and that Mike Sweeney is hitting close to .500?  He alsways hits well against us.  I hope JM has our boys on their toes next Monday -- no time to be over-confident.

The Royals are red hot. I have a feeling they are gonna give us one or two spankings. :(

Did lyou all notice that KC is in first place in the Cacti League and that Mike Sweeney is hitting close to .500?  He alsways hits well against us.  I hope JM has our boys on their toes next Monday -- no time to be over-confident.

The Royals are red hot. I have a feeling they are gonna give us one or two spankings. :(

I don't feel that way at all Bmr..... but, that is why the games are played on the field. Go Sox!

Nothing to worry about. We are sendin Buehrle, Colon, and garland against Affeldt, and 2 other pitchers I have never heard of. their hitting is dangerous but so is our pitching.

Well, if you remember last year, the Sox didn't do particularly well against pitchers we hadn't really heard of or much about. Let's hope that trend doesn't spill into this year.

A group of 23 from work is going down to put the jinx on KC. We'll be OK  :headbang

Hey, Steff. You might wanna give them a black cat to set in the KC dugoug! LOL!

LOL.. OMG that would be toooo funny!!

Or maybe a ladder set up at the entrance to the field from KC's dugout? :D