WHATTA YOU GUYS THINK?

C_LEE45

Well, the caps lock and b****ing has seemed to attract 10 active users on this thread.  But on the down side, another Carlos user name has been demoralized.

:lolhitting

Sorry man, Looks like People come in here with an Attitude. I'm off to the Eye doctor, I'm blinded by the Caps :D

C'mon JOsh, you know better than this. I can't take your side here because you were making fun of his spelling first.

I asked who was BuerLee and Smiled. I'm not gonna welcome every new poster here. For 1 if you see he hasn't posted on another thread and it's obvoius he's up to some trolling. Just look at the Caps lock thing. Another Thing he started the name calling. I know Kids have Opinions too, But it sucks that there's a whole wasted thread on something that ain't gonna happen and purely it's fantasy, I don't mind anybody adding to the Discussion, But it's something my new friend hasn't Done.

let me add something i meant you suck the sight is pretty good ,i just dont want too talk to people who point out stupid stuff for mis-spelling something come on already!!!!!

It was a joke DUH!!! Check the Smiley we do it all the time, CHECK THE DAMN SMILEY.

But i see your a lil bully, So go on and leave you won't be Missed ;)

C'mon JOsh, you know better than this. I can't take your side here because you were making fun of his spelling first.

Thanks Bro, CAPS i had on too and i said sorry,and just because you dont like someones thoughts on what the sox are going to do ,dont mean its a stupid thread NOBODY knows what the sox are going to do!!!!ohhh ya and if you havent posted 3000 times your stupid thats right :crying

WE SIGN DYE,DELCADO,CLEMENT THEN TRADE KONERKO TO OAKLAND FOR DOTEL

HARRIS 2ND

ROWAND CF

THOMAS DH

DELGADO 1B

LEE      LF

DYE  RF

URIBE  SS

CREDE  3RD

DAVIS C

BUERLUE

GARCIA

CONTERRAS

CLEMENT

GARLAND

MARTE

POLLITE

COTTS

SHINGO

DOTEL                   

:bringit JUST THOUGHTS GUYS I KNOW JERRY STILL TOO CHEAP TOO FEILD THESE GUYS.

it probably sounds good to you, but who is DELCADO???

Guys, come on. Can we drop it? I know that I haven't been an angel on this board lately, but this is getting pathetic. Every thread is turning into a friggin' pissing match, and it's making this board a little less enjoyable for those who really want to talk baseball, and about our Sox.

Plus, I bet it's a pain in the ass for the mods to have to be monitoring (sp?) every single thread -- as yesterday, one was closed because of it.

If you have a good baseball argument/discussion, that's great. But let's keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

Can we do that?

I hope not -- this is something like 3 threads where it just erupts into nothing.  It really does kill any good debate -- I'm not going to bother reading 7 pages of sniping just to pick out a few posts that make levelheaded points.

ibtl

in before the lock.

this thread should probably be locked and deleted.

Won't need a Lock, The SUpposed poster PMed saying it was all good. I told him to at least apologize to the others on the board cause he said it sucked and called all of us f**:::s. I don't care if he apologizes to me i just told him to do so to the Rest. PEACE

Guys, remember, if you want to disagree with someone, disagree with them but do it respectfully.

Lets talk baseball, disagreements often lead to the best baseball discussion cause you get to see so many different viewpoints and sides and alternative ideas.

By the way welcome aboard.