Dish Network Customers

hogan873

I'm a Dish Network customer and was dismayed to see that they are dropping Fox Sports Net and replacing it with Comcast Sports Net. This concerns me being as many Sox games are broadcast on FSN. I don't suppose that any will be broadcast on Comcast Sports Net. Anyone have any info?

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I LOVE Summer Sanders.

What is not to love, ohmygod.

That short white skirt on Friday nite's show ... WOW.

She's 31, let's hear it for the over-30 women! :D

you should still buck up and get a real dish, nothing beats directv

Actually, I have some relatives who have Dish and they are very happy with it. And the times I have been at their houses and used it, I love it as well. They dont have all the flash and extras that DirectTV has, but if you want something cheaper than cable with all the regular channels, Dish works great,

they should have lisa dergan host it as she is hotter than summer

dont take it as if she isnt hot but they could have hotter chicks

You are right.

There are always hotter chicks out there, it is a fact of life.

However, sometimes it's adviseable to go with "hot" rather than going on the endless search for "very hot" or "smokin' hot".

Otherwise, it turns into an endless search.

Summer Sanders = Very hot, great bod, smart, successful, works for me. :D

I have directTV and I have dual tuner Tivo and HD. You should tlak to an audio consultant I think Jim H knows one.

What's the matter with you, how on earth can you not comment on Summer Sanders, are you nuts, I know you saw a lot of gorgeous last nite, but please, get with the program.

I'm tellin' ya, I'm worried about you.

Summer Sanders = ?

What's the matter with you, how on earth can you not comment on Summer Sanders, are you nuts, I know you saw a lot of gorgeous last nite, but please, get with the program.

I'm tellin' ya, I'm worried about you.

Summer Sanders = ?

Well, I have never seen her. The only time I watch that station is when the SOx or Hawks are on. Otherwise I have no clue who the hell she is. My wife is hotter than she is anyway.

Well, I have never seen her. The only time I watch that station is when the SOx or Hawks are on. Otherwise I have no clue who the hell she is. My wife is hotter than she is anyway.

Did you not see the picture in the thread, what's the matter with you, now you have your spouse reading the SoxTalk boards? Please. :bang

PS: Summer Sanders >>> Jeannie Zalasko, that should give you a point of reference.

I'm a Dish Network customer and was dismayed to see that they are dropping Fox Sports Net and replacing it with Comcast Sports Net.  This concerns me being as many Sox games are broadcast on FSN.  I don't suppose that any will be broadcast on Comcast Sports Net.  Anyone have any info?

This is amazing news!

Thank god.