Bruce Levine reports....

slick03

I am trying to reach my brother who is in the Brewers Organization.  He told me that talks went on for a long time last night, but that KW wanted too much in return.  I will try to get something on this before Bruce. :)

What more do the Brewers have to offer besides Sheets and Podsednik, Vizcaino?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Milwaukee needs arms for their pen (Adkins, Cotts, Diaz, Munoz, etc.)

If Crede goes to Tor, Sox can go after the Japenese fellow or Koskie (assuming Tor backs off with Crede and Hinske) Crede for Batista straight up.

FWIW I think both Tor and Mil deals are pointless unless we get young guys to spin off for Hudson or RJ.

Wasn't Ted Lilly part of the Arizona wishlist??????

JD I didn't know your brother was in the org.. cool  :headbang . I heard that there was a meeting in a conference room that went on well past 2am. Same one ya think..?

Steff, It is fun to have a brother in the business. Days like these make me want to quit work and go work with him. He told me they basically didn't sleep last night. He left me a message joking about how my favorite player C Lee wasn't on my team anymore... he then went on to say in all seriousness he couldn't believe how bad the Sox want Podsednik.

the wheels on the bus go round and round. Please remembe the holes:

2b

Fifth starter

catcher

leadoff hitter.

If we can trade one guy to get two of these, I am all for it. Easier to find a guy that hits 25 hr's and 80 RBi's. They are all over the place. s*** for that Matter, everett could get hot and do it.

Yeah, and a leadoff hitter SHOULD be a 2B we acquire.

I like our OF as-is.

If he did this, even with a top prospect, KW would have to have another deal in place, either FA or trade because this would free up a good deal of payroll

Yes sir. I agree.

A deal with the Brewers might mean the rotation answer is not too far away.

If we were fine with trading Carlos Lee for Hudson, Unit, or the like, who cares if he goes to the Brewers or anywhere else.

This could be step one of something major.