Matt Clement Update

maggsmaggs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it dosent matter weither he gets the most money on the staff right now, its the market that is dictating these prices... supply and demand... you pay the f***ing 10 million just because you need it

period.

oh yeah, the mars volta f***s your sisters balls off

I was questioning that as I read this thread.  If I was Mark Buehrle, I might be slightly pissed.

Well I do understand that the market dictates this stuff, but I mean he's gonna be the 3 starter on the team... and he's gonna make more than Freddy and Mark.... but then again we do need a pitcher badly, so Im not against it.

Well I do understand that the market dictates this stuff, but I mean he's gonna be the 3 starter on the team... and he's gonna make more than Freddy and Mark.... but then again we do need a pitcher badly, so Im not against it.

I agree with that also. Buehrle will just have to get his the next time he negotiates a contract. But, I certainly would be taking notes of what is happening now, for reference. :lol:

the mars volta are a band that has been becoming one of my favriotes over the past 6 years... they have a new cd coming out in march, but i recently recieved it... all i can say, is amazing... they are like the pink floyd / led zepplin of my age.... they are progressive rock, they mix in latin, jazz, progressive, salsa, classical, blues, etc. to come up with a crazy sound... their new cd is 77 minutes of continuious music and is nothing less then great IMHO =D

hope that gives you an adiquate idea.

according to the mlb msg board at the angles homesite, the angles will drop out of the running for clemente and go for FA O. Perez or trade for RJ due to the sox uping the stakes....

"Stoneman will pull out of the sweepstakes, Clement's agent seems to be horses***ing around and you know what the Angels usually say to that. If the Whitesox want to offer that much you'll probably get him. The Angels will go to Plan B and C which means a trade is forthcoming.

Plan B is frightening: signing of O Perez.

Plan C is to trade for RJ."

also in that site i found this posted today... no source was included:

" the Matt Clement sweepstakes are now down to two clubs:

Chicago White Sox and Toronto Blue Jays

Clement and his family would love to stay in Chicago and may accept a hometown discount to stay..."

the mars volta are a band that has been becoming one of my favriotes over the past 6 years... they have a new cd coming out in march, but i recently recieved it... all i can say, is amazing... they are like the pink floyd / led zepplin of my age.... they are progressive rock, they mix in latin, jazz, progressive, salsa, classical, blues, etc. to come up with a crazy sound... their new cd is 77 minutes of continuious music and is nothing less then great IMHO =D

hope that gives you an adiquate idea.

That being said.... are my sisters balls safe?

Because its like 2am and I dont want to have to wake her up.

I was questioning that as I read this thread.  If I was Mark Buehrle, I might be slightly pissed.

I am going to jack this thread, but can you imagine what MB would get as a free agent right now? If Pedro could get 4 years at $14+ per, MB could have concievably gotten around the same money and 6 or 7 years.

Any thoughts?