Who will have a breakout season?

ChWRoCk2

Who will just toally have a breakout season in all aspects of the game?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will just toally have a breakout season in all aspects of the game?

• Willie Harris
    • Jose Contreras
    • Ben Davis
    • Crede
    • Shingo
    • S podsednik
    • Everett
    • other

I don't understand the Garland has great stuff argument... I'm a garland fan, but I don't think his stuff is any better than say mark buehrle's, who's not considered a "stuff" pitcher

Guys with great Stuff get strikeouts, no matter what their ERA. They miss bats. Garland doesn't.

The sinker isn't his best pitch. It's not even his second best pitch.... The two games last season where Garland's "stuff" was most dominant was in these two starts, niether team would be considered an offensive powerhouse. -- http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=240604112

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/boxscore?gid=240620120

Both of those games garland went with essentially FB, Curveball... When he can spot his curve down in the zone he's a + pitcher. If that pitch isn't working, or he's not able to spot it, he's marginal at best.

If he's going to suceed, and by succeed I mean perform at an above average level @ the major leagues, it's going to be because he's mastered the Curveball.

Jose Contreras

JoeCrede

Scott podsednik

These players all could really have big time seasons with very large peaks if they hit their potential.

This is the one thing that always makes this team a world series contender(pre season), they have so many variables and if just a few of them explode, we could have a dominant season.