Trade rumor for the Bulls

mksoxfan

This is what the Chicago tribune had to say

"So now that Eddy Curry is doing what the Bulls had hoped he would so they could trade him for value, should they? That thought comes to mind as the Bulls play host to the Trail Blazers on Monday. Portland is an equally troubled team with a player it has been showcasing all season, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who seems to fit the Bulls' plans better than Curry."

"Abdur-Rahim is a power forward who can score, is a good teammate and fits the Bulls' style. If the Blazers would throw in shooting guard Derek Anderson, the Bulls would have a nice three-guard rotation with Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich. With Chandler at center, the Bulls should be a playoff team this season. And with some salary-cap room on the horizon, the future could look pretty good."

"Yes, Curry is a post player like Randolph. (That's why Jerry Krause said he traded Elton Brand: having two post players doesn't work.). So there's a risk for everyone. Abdur-Rahim is in the last year of his contract, but the Bulls should be able to persuade him they have something going. The Blazers don't want long-term contracts at big money, and the Bulls could put together a package without that. Curry and Randolph could be a pretty formidable front court."

nope.

what is it?

3 or 4 teams in 9 years?

why is this guy always traded?

he doesn't lead.

he doesn't make his teammates better.

he doesn't win.

18 points a game is hamburgers when your scoring 10 of those vs the other teams scrubs because the game was over at half.

nope.

what is it?

3 or 4 teams in 9 years?

why is this guy always traded?

he doesn't lead.

he doesn't make his teammates better.

he doesn't win.

18 points a game is hamburgers when your scoring 10 of those vs the other teams scrubs because the game was over at half.

That is funny.

Has anybody heard anything about a possible Chandler/Gordon for Lamar Odom trade? I've been checkin out some bball forums and have come across that potential trade more than once. It better be bulls***! Chandler is finally starting to come into his own, while Gordon has been on fire the last few weeks. I don't see how Odom helps us out coinsidering we've already got Deng and Nocioni effectively holding down the three.

Has anybody heard anything about a possible Chandler/Gordon for Lamar Odom trade?  I've been checkin out some bball forums and have come across that potential trade more than once.  It better be bulls***!  Chandler is finally starting to come into his own,  while Gordon has been on fire the last few weeks.  I don't see how Odom helps us out coinsidering we've already got Deng and Nocioni effectively holding down the three.

This was mentioned weeks and weeks ago.This is old news as far as i am concered.