Best Seinfeld Episode

SnB

After going through most of my seinfeld DVD's this past week, I've come to the conclusion that my favorite episode is

"The Pen."

It's the one where jerry and elaine visit jerry's parents in florida and what's his face offers jerry the pen.

hilarity ensues.

Larry david and jerry captured the insanity of the elderly so perfectly.

"STELLLLLA!"

pen.ht14.jpg

"What is going on in this community? Are you people aware of what's happening? What is driving you to this behavior? Is it the humidity? Is it the Muzak? Is it the white shoes?!"

what's your fav?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
The last episode was retarded but i do not know how anyone cannot like seinfeld.

my gf's excuse is that she finds jerry annoying.

which is true at times, but the show is amazing.

I would pick two: the Statue episode with Rava and Kramer as the cop and also the Chaperone with the best lines in Seinfeld:

KRAMER: So, what's your talent?

KAREN: Magic.

KRAMER: Mmm. I'm thinking of a number from one to ten.

KAREN: Six.

KRAMER: No, five. But you were close.

Just the way Kramer says no five, but you were close" is hysterical

I like the episode where George has the message on his answering machine that says something to extent of:

Believe it or not, George isn't at home, Please leave a message after the tone.

If i was in i would pick up the phone.

Where could i be?

Believe it or not i'm not home

Classic stuff right there.

I love the episode where everyone thinks George is dead because he has been leaving his car at Yankee Stadium to make it look like he's working all day. It's classic for the part where Mr. Costanza leaves the message on Jerry's answering machine that goes like...

"Jerry, it's Mr. Costanza, George is dead, Mr. Steinbrener is here, call me back."

Of course Jerry Stiller delivers it perfectly!

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 03:00 AM)
I love the episode where everyone thinks George is dead because he has been leaving his car at Yankee Stadium to make it look like he's working all day.  It's classic for the part where Mr. Costanza leaves the message on Jerry's answering machine that goes like...

"Jerry, it's Mr. Costanza, George is dead, Mr. Steinbrener is here, call me back."

Of course Jerry Stiller delivers it perfectly!

The best part of that episode is when Mr. Costanza chastizes Seinbrenner for trading away Jay Buhner.

My fave is the, I think its the puerto rican day parade one. It is the one where George , Jerry and Kramer all end up at the ladies apartment or whatever and use fake names to act like they all want to buy the place. One of the funniest scenes ever. Just choosing one episode is hard to do though, that is just ONE of my favorites.

My favorites were the Puerto Rican day parade, master of domain, the chinese restaurant.

In the puerto rican day one they were all in the apartment they were like Varnsen, Vandelay, Van nostrand. Then they were like then who's watching the factory? The factory? The saab factory. Then Kramer said Saab isnt American Jerry.

:lolhitting