Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 05:01 PM)
did you get un-laid?

Haha no, just lot's of s*** came rushing in all over a span of about one hour. The laidness is still there and will be for awhile. :) Luckily this s*** has nothing to do with chicks.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 08:04 AM)
Haha no, just lot's of s*** came rushing in all over a span of about one hour. The laidness is still there and will be for awhile. :) Luckily this s*** has nothing to do with chicks.

Using the Will Ferrell Jeopardy Board;

1 - Colors that are Red

2 - The Letter that comes after B

3 - Potent Potables

4 - Japan US Relations (please don't mis-pronounce this).

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)

always a good sign.

keep it up kid :canada

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 05:10 PM)
Using the Will Ferrell Jeopardy Board;

1 - Colors that are Red

2 - The Letter that comes after B

3 - Potent Potables

4 - Japan US Relations (please don't mis-pronounce this).

I'll take Jap anus relations for 200, Trebeck.

SeanConnerysmall.jpg

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 08:35 AM)
I'll take Jap anus relations for 200, Trebeck. 

SeanConnerysmall.jpg

Hey don't make me write something Sharon Osbourne's dog Minnie would write.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 02:52 PM)
You don't dress all bland and boring like other commy's I hope.

Man, if they had a GAP/Old Navy for commies I'd be all over it. Otherwise....

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 02:53 PM)
uh oh, you caught on

:wub:

:D

First column runs in the paper and then I get the call from another job I wanted to take -- got hired. I'm now the Champaign-Urbana News Gazette messenger for the district of South Urbana. Its just basically picking up supplies to give to paperboys if they need them, doing paper routes that can't get done, delivering papers to people who call in and say they didn't get a paper and delivering papers that get wet/damaged if a person calls and complains.

I have a very sore throat, 102 degree fever, starting a nasty cough, f*** on the start of a holiday weekend. :angry:

I also may be watching my first reality tv show. They have finally reached a level of mind numbing stupidity to get me to watch.

Linkage

I am hoping when I feel better my IQ returns and I do not find this funny.

423x100.jpg

Mini-blog

It's 3am, I woke up about 90 minutes ago, choking on phlegm. My sore throat is making it almost impossible to swallow. I hate being sick. I've been trying almost everything to feel better. If I read soothing on a package one more f***ing time, I'm going to find those low life, at least they found a job with their English major, advertising copy writers, and beat them. Nothing sooths when I cannot swallow. Herbal = Bulls***.

I caught this up in Dallas, which confirms to me that I should never, ever, move up north. I even passed up a chance for a drink with a Soxtalk admin (and a possible get out of jail free card) to rest and hopefully not have this get worse. Note to self, never pass up alcohol.

Isn't this nice, my sweet cat thinks that I need him in my lap while I type. Meow and announce your presence before jumping. Dark house, glow of the monitor, and some 20 pound animal jumps in my lap. Scared the s*** out of me. See, cats can fly.

I haven't eaten "real food" in a couple days. At least one good thing will come of this.

I tried spitting and it was like molasses. All stringy and hanging long. I felt like a damn idiot trying to get it to drop off.

I tried googling Dentist sucky thingy hoping to have one delivered. I would love to go back to bed and hang that bad girl down my thoat and have it suction all night long.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)
Ish! That really sucks Tex. I hope you feel better! And go to the doctor!!!

I'm not a Doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express this week . . .

Just got back with my antibiotics, some burn cream, and various other drugs. I love the pharmacy laws south of the border. BTW, GOPerheads be very afraid. I saw thousands of Mexicans right across the Rio Grande from us.

I stopped into an ice cream shop to get a drink and as I was sitting there choking down a few drops, I see a scale. Who in their right mind puts a scale in an ice cream shop and invites their customers to weigh themselves?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 08:07 AM)

I'm not a Doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express this week . . .

Just got back with my antibiotics, some burn cream, and various other drugs. I love the pharmacy laws south of the border. BTW, GOPerheads be very afraid. I saw thousands of Mexicans right across the Rio Grande from us. 

I stopped into an ice cream shop to get a drink and as I was sitting there choking down a few drops, I see a scale. Who in their right mind puts a scale in an ice cream shop and invites their customers to weigh themselves?

I think it'd be quite interesting to see how much weight you gain after eating a 5 scoop bannana split with chocolate sauce, a whole can of whipped cream and a cherry on top.

:D

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 11:46 AM)
I can't believe I'm watching people eat hot dogs.

IMHO, Sport Illustrated should have the Womens Swimsuit Hot Dog Eating Contest ;)

I got the worst sunburn of my life over the weekend (and I even reapplied my sunscreen every 3 hours). I have blisters all over my shoulders and back. Ooooooouuuuuuuuuch! I am never going south of the Mason Dixon line during the summer months again!

I hate corporate America. They "laid off" the receptionist yesterday. The receptionist was with the company for 22 years and is about 61 years old. Does she get any thing for 22 years of service? No, just a thank you and don't let the door hit you on the ass.

They are figuring out today that she did more than just being a receptionist. Too bad they don't think before they act - they should have learned after the last time they did that (about 3 months ago).

My co-workers should stop being my friend at this company as they seem to get axed quicker that way.

Oh and the receptionist was replaced with an automated attendant. I have already had several complaints about that from customers.

Edited by Queen Prawn

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 09:41 AM)
I got the worst sunburn of my life over the weekend (and I even reapplied my sunscreen every 3 hours). I have blisters all over my shoulders and back. Ooooooouuuuuuuuuch! I am never going south of the Mason Dixon line during the summer months again!

So we're not getting together this summer?

That's OK, I'm not going north of the Mason-Dixon in winter. :D