The Sox.. and Bekins..

Steff

Just got the word that Bekins agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!! This is something that's been in the works for a few weeks now.. and I'm soooooo happy to have had the tip of my pinky finger in it. :headbang

It's gonna be awesome to see our logo at the park!! :cheers

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
That's awesome, is your company gonn a have a big sign out in the OF?

I remember 2 years ago my dad's company did that on the scoreboard, pretty cool stuff.

Not sure of the details. Just found out literally an hour ago.

Outstanding Steff, congrats to Bekins, a quality company.

I interviewed with them many years ago and was impressed. Used them in one of my moves, they did a great job.

Good idea for the Sox to hook up with a Chicagoland based company as well.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 10:55 AM)
Just got the word that Bekins agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!! This is something that's been in the works for a few weeks now.. and I'm soooooo happy to have had the tip of my pinky finger in it.  :headbang

It's gonna be awesome to see our logo at the park!!  :cheers

Thats freaking sweet steff. I know you had mentioned it, but awesome news for ya guys. :cheers :cheers

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 01:18 PM)
That's cool!

Are you at the location near 290 on La Grange just north of Roosevelt?  I go past there occastionally (heading home after stopping by Brian's job).

Yea.. I'm at corporate. Right by the "strangler". Luckily we don't have to travel it home.

Sweet. I know you guys were really hoping for this... BEER'S ON STEFF!!!! :drink

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
Just got the word that Bekins agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!! This is something that's been in the works for a few weeks now.. and I'm soooooo happy to have had the tip of my pinky finger in it.  :headbang

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)

BOOO! They should've went went with All My Sons(the company I work for)....lol...we're just the Official Movers of Frank Thomas, haha(he's an awesome tipper btw)