Anybody know where i can buy a white sox cap

shagar69

This is kind of a weird post, but recently i lost my whitesox cap while workin out. I need to buy a new sox cap but dont wanna buy one online and im not gonna be goin home for a while. Any of you guys know where i can buy one on campus or at least close enough to campus where i can take a bus (im only a freshman) Thanks for your help!

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 03:12 AM)
what mall, and what bus would take me there, lol, sorry, i dont know s***

Um, I don't go to UI...I go to Michigan State, so I don't know the area well. Try any mall, they all have a hat store. My favroite is the 1983 ones, I wear the one with red and just the word Sox everywhere. If you can get to a mall, your set. I'd PM AsshatSoxFan, WhiteSoxFan99, IshMookie, and Orange Krush if you need to find out where a mall is by UI. They can help ya as they seem to be firmilar.

QUOTE(SuperSteve @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
Um, I don't go to UI...I go to Michigan State, so I don't know the area well. Try any mall, they all have a hat store. My favroite is the 1983 ones, I wear the one with red and just the word Sox everywhere. If you can get to a mall, your set. I'd PM AsshatSoxFan, WhiteSoxFan99, IshMookie, and Orange Krush if you need to find out where a mall is by UI. They can help ya as they seem to be firmilar.

Don't forget about me! :stick :D

Lids at the mall is an okay place to go, but see if someone else you know needs a hat because they usually have some 2 for $25 deal.

I am a big hat collector. I personally have over 200 hundred Sox hats and you can find good ones anywhere. My favorite place to go is hatworld. But you can also go on ebay. jcpenney, grandstand, finishline, etc..........

All of them have websites as well.

Edited by whitesox91403

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
what mall, and what bus would take me there, lol, sorry, i dont know s***

I can't remember offhand which bus takes you to the mall, but next time you are on a bus (26, 22, 21, etc) grab the routes magazine they have there and you can find one easily.

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 02:25 AM)
I am a big hat collector. I personally have over 200 hundred Sox hats and you can find good ones anywhere. My favorite place to go is hatworld. But you can also go on ebay. jcpenney, grandstand, finishline, etc..........

All of them have websites as well.

That is alot of hats!

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 09:14 AM)
www.cumtd.com -- CU Mass Transit page

I *think* its the 100 Yellow but I'm not 100% sure.

i believe its the yellow too.

why not just order online? I've done it from lids.com before, came perfectly fine.

Does anybody know where I can find this hat in Chicago? I'm thinking this is the best place to find someone who had recently gone to Grandstand or has possibly seen it at a Comiskey shop.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?prod...1452702.1168173

And as for those wondering why I just don't order on-line, I prefer seeing something in person and trying it on to see the fit before buying.

Thanks.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 03:41 PM)
thanks for all the tips guys. i actually just got back from Marketplace. and yes, i did buy my hat at Lids.  Pretty decent price, 19 bucks.  I bought the 83 one so its an even better deal. and FYI the 20 red takes you there.

everyone and their mother has that hat.

I'm still rocking my ST one that i bought around a year ago, it's grimy as all hell, but i love it.

1_250.jpg