Frank Thomas

Sox1422

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
so what was actually discussed?  Is he going to go before the senate committee?  When does he think he'll start?  Where does he buy the weed that was making him laugh so much?   :P

First off, Frank smokes only the finest, most potent weed. He never settles for schwag. He gets his weed from the spot, same as Paul McCartney.

They (B & B) mostly just tried to figure out why Frank was soooo happy. Frank said that he's always been like that, but he's just misunderstood. He said that the press started to treat him like an asshole right around the Albert Belle era. They'd go to Belle for quotes, wouldn't get jack, so they'd instead have to rely heavily on Frank, and he wasn't a willing participant. That rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Edited by hammerhead johnson

QUOTE(qwerty @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 03:03 PM)
Why? It is fine.

I don't think insinuating Frank smokes pot is fine. If you pot heads want to admit you do that s***, fine.. but I think it's ignorant to post such bulls***.

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
I don't think insinuating Frank smokes pot is fine. If you pot heads want to admit you do that s***, fine.. but I think it's ignorant to post such bulls***.

Jokes = bad? O.k.

So whoever thinks it is fine is a pot head? :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)

Overreacting a bit, don't you think?

No worse than any of the other slanderous comments on this board.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
Overreacting a bit, don't you think?

No worse than any of the other slanderous comments on this board.

Nope.. no worse. That's why it's known as it's is.

Frank was really enjoying himself, with B and B, and later w/ Hawk. He seems really relaxed, and excited about the upcoming season. He deflected the steroid talk pretty easily. It sounds like he's heard some of the praise coming his way for what he did in the early 90's. Now he wants to prove that he's got a few good yrs left. Him coming to ST in great shape [even w/ being on crutches for 7 months] shows he's dedicated to having a great 2005