Crosstown Rivals in ST

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garland pitching. Almost a great play by Crede at the hot corner. Dubois at 1B, no outs.

Jermaine Dye in the booth with Hawk and D.J. Dye is talking about why he took less money to come to the Sox. He loves the team and wanted the best chance to win.

Borchard makes a great catch on a pop fly down the 1B line. Dubois does not advance. 1 out.

Kelton with a duck snort to RF. Runners at 1st and 2nd. 1 out.

Edited by Jabroni

Garland gives up a deep double to CF to Henry Blanco. Brian Anderson plays the ball horribly. 2 runs score. Garland sucks. 8-7 Sox.

Then Garland gives up a deep double to the wall in LF. 8-8, Tie game. Once again, Garland sucks. I guess Garland wants to get his big inning out of the way.

Nomar grounds out. Inning over. 8-8, Tie game.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Mar 18, 2005 -> 04:08 PM)
Garland gives up a deep double to CF to Henry Blanco.  Brian Anderson play the ball horribly.  2 runs score.  Garland sucks.  8-7 Sox.

Then Garland gives up a deep double to the wall in LF.  8-8, Tie game.  Once again, Garland sucks.  I guess Garland wants to get his big inning out of the way.

Nomar grounds out.  Inning over.  8-8 Tie game.

Some things never change I guess. :huh

Jeez. Does Gload deserve to make the team? All I have seen him do this spring is ground out. His defense at 1B has been great though.

Borchard lines out to RF. Inning over.

Edited by Jabroni

A much better inning by Garland. Micah Hoffpauir strikes out looking to end the inning.

Some oldman pitcher on the mound for the Flubs. He looks like he's 50. Eddie Oropesa is his name. He strikes out Brian Anderson. Chris Widger up.

Widger singles through the hands of the 3rd baseman. Wilson Valdez up. 1 out.

Valdez chops one to the SS. Widger out at 2B. Valdez safe at 1B. Pablo Ozuna up to bat. 2 outs.

Ozuna chops one to 1B. Bad throw by the 1st baseman to the pitcher fielding 1st. Valdez scores from 1B. Ozuna to 2B.

9-8 Sox!!!

Edited by Jabroni

Ugh, give it up, Hawk.

I like the guy a lot, but Kenny is no where near the best GM in the AL -- not even close...

And I had respect for Hawk...Best GM in AL.. Wow.. TO think that all you have to do is fail in the easiest division to be called the Best GM in Baseball...

KW= Joke...

Hawk made a better GM than KW.. and Hawk Sucked.