Sox attendance

ZeroHour

See this all started back in 00 when they won the division and had to pay rent.. JR asks RS.. if he can step down as the GM.. But, I will make you a consultant, but first you must get me the worst mornic scout we have, someone who has no clue on how to build a team.

As RS.. thought and thought about it.. He gather his team of scouts, while showing up a little late he notice one scout gloatting about this new book that has changed his carrer.. That man was KW.. and here is the book he started to read..KW new book

Rs.. sat KW aside and started to ask him about this book, and KW revealed that it only took him 13 months to finish his last book

KW previous book

After the meetings, RS ran over to JR.. He told him that they never would have to worry about paying rent again, for he had found the perfect man for the job..

Dec 2001... KW is annointed as Gm.. and well we know the rest.

KW, in August of 2004 finally finshed the book that RS had seen him with.

I'm saving yours for 5/7.  ;)

Steff, did TQ tell you where our seats are for the Friday Brewer game? We are staying in town and I'm trying to get him to leave here early so we can spend the bulk of the day in Milwaukee.

Wasn't sure if you guys had discussed meeting up ... ?

QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
Steff, did TQ tell you where our seats are for the Friday Brewer game?  We are staying in town and I'm trying to get him to leave here early so we can spend the bulk of the day in Milwaukee.

Wasn't sure if you guys had discussed meeting up ... ?

Not yet. Still waiting on suite avalibility.... I'll push to get confirmation on that over the next couple days and let you guys know. We'll talk either way.

Not yet. Still waiting on suite avalibility.... I'll push to get confirmation on that over the next couple days and let you guys know. We'll talk either way.

Outstanding, thanks.

I'm hoping to drag him up there early. Friday afternoon happy hours in downtown Milwaukee are legendary ... from what I can remember. :bang

About the rent structure. Do you know if it was always like that or was it renegotiated after the 1st phase of renovation?

I remember reading something along those lines but it was so long ago I wouldn't know where to look. There's the ISFA site but I'm not sure if they would have the history listed.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Mar 22, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
About the rent structure.  Do you know if it was always like that or was it renegotiated after the 1st phase of renovation?

I remember reading something along those lines but it was so long ago I wouldn't know where to look.  There's the ISFA site but I'm not sure if they would have the history listed.

If memory serves me correctly, it's been like that since day 1.