White Sox @ Brewers Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anthrax, did Kenny steal your lunchbox or something? I've disagreed with some things that Kenny has done, and have liked some others. I've never claimed that he's the best GM in baseball, nor have I heard anybody else say that around here. It's ok to not like the job he's done. But you've taken it to a whole new level. It's gotten real tiresome.

I don't want to put a muzzle on you or tell you to change your mind on Kenny; but I ask that you please move on. We knew you didn't like him without a reminder in every post. The dead horse has been beaten.

Edited by KevHead0881

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 11:16 PM)
Anthrax, did Kenny steal your lunchbox or something?  I've disagreed with some things that Kenny has done, and have liked some others.  I've never claimed that he's the best GM in baseball, nor have I heard anybody else say that around here.  It's ok to not like the job he's done.  But you've taken it to a whole new level.  It's gotten real tiresome.

I don't want to put a muzzle on you or tell you to change your mind on Kenny; but I ask that you please move on.  We knew you didn't like him without a reminder in every post.  The dead horse has been beaten.

The best thing to when Anthrax gets on his "I hate KW" horse is totally ignore him. He'll spout the same garbage he's been spouting for months. It's old. It's tired, It's also stupid. The same can be said about him polishing Cabrera's knob.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Mar 23, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
With Pods hitting the way he is, Viz has a respectable ERA with about 10 K's, no BB's and we save what $8 million?  I think we win that one.

I didnt say that we didnt win the deal.. I just said that I dont think we come out way ahead

Edited by T R U