• Limo Coach Bus
    • Stretch SUV Limo
    • Don't care

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Steff @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
Awww... so cute how they pose for you. Ginger and Abby try to lick the camera every time I try to take a picture of them..  :lol:

well the first time I just said "Boss!!" and he turned his head and I took the first one.. then I guess he just thought I had food so he turned all the way around and sat in front of me..

and Chloe was just laying, but she is deaf so you just gotta make a movement and she will look at you..

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:21 PM)
well the first time I just said "Boss!!" and he turned his head and I took the first one.. then I guess he just thought I had food so he turned all the way around and sat in front of me..

and Chloe was just laying, but she is deaf so you just gotta make a movement and she will look at you..

was she born deaf....that sucks

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:23 PM)
was she born deaf....that sucks

Yeah the mom had 3 white puppies, all were deaf and one of them has one of those blue crazy eyes...

The white ones usually always have a problem with them.. my moms friend had a white one they had to put to sleep a while back because it got bone marrow cancer.. but we gave her one of the white puppies, and one of the boys too..

QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
Yeah the mom had 3 white puppies, all were deaf and one of them has one of those blue crazy eyes...

The white ones usually always have a problem with them.. my moms friend had a white one they had to put to sleep a while back because it got bone marrow cancer.. but we gave her one of the white puppies, and one of the boys too..

I hope she's taking good care of "my" puppy... ;)

my dog is deaf, but she is 13 so that was gonna happen...

we had a foot of snow a week ago, and i built my old dog a pathway so she wouldnt have to climb...her hips are so old, she cant really pounce into the snow... I built four trails for her...2 days later the snow is almost gone and the trail is perfectly clean...now she wont use the trails. a waste of my time...

Did I miss something? Did you find a date? If you're just going to prom to say you went then don't bother spending the bucks to make it fancy.

But if you are looking to make it a special night between the two of you then you should really be asking her about it. Don't make it obvious! Hint around the choices.

Back in my day it was the carriage ride that was the de-facto standard for proms. I'd lean towards the trolley because the other options are definitely doing more damage to the environment.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 26, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
What's tux rental usually run in the great urban metropolis of Chitown? Or in Tru's case, Katy? :D

Dude my mom bought me a real clean tux a few years ago.. I have never rented one, so I dont know whats all around here.. we went to like Mens Warehouse or something to get mine..