• Trolley
    • Limo Coach Bus
    • Stretch SUV Limo
    • Don't care

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
How about instead of throwing hundreds of dollars down the s***ter for a night you will probably forget once you hit college, pocket that money and buy something worthwhile. Like hookers. Or booze. Or hookers AND booze.

Actually scrtach the SUV.

I like the way Cerb thinks...

QUOTE(silver and black @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
f*** you all

Enjoy living your life remembering those great days at...High School. Get your priorities straight, High School and prom in general mean absolutely nothing. Take it from a guy who spent far too much money on prom.

In ten years, no one talks about how he or she had a great time at prom. High School is a gigantic waste of time and should be remembered as such. Drinking yourself silly is a far better waste of your money.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 02:16 AM)
Enjoy living your life remembering those great days at...High School. Get your priorities straight, High School and prom in general mean absolutely nothing. Take it from a guy who spent far too much money on prom.

In ten years, no one talks about how he or she had a great time at prom. High School is a gigantic waste of time and should be remembered as such. Drinking yourself silly is a far better waste of your money.

Agreed, he will learn when he goes to college. High School in general is a joke, I have very few great memories of school social events. My best memories are of hanging with my buddies and doing all the stupid s*** we did.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Mar 25, 2005 -> 01:16 PM)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 24, 2005 -> 11:30 PM)
This begs the question:

They have proms down under? :huh  :lol:

I guess you guys couldn't take your dates to Outback afterwards huh?  Simply not the same.

Nah, they're all about Lone Star Steakhouse down under. :lol:

If it's just the two of you why not just rent a town car if you don't want either one of your folks to drive you - assuming that is the alternative.

We aren't as rich and powerful like you steff...

anywho...

I dunno right now.

The alternative plan is taking my dads Chevy Suburban. It is so nice and clean...