Trolling for Cubs

johndyce

count me as dead set against trolling.

In my opinion, it is immature and serves no purpose to be trashtalking at any time.

should they end with a better record than us or sweep or easily take the season series between the two teams, the paybacvk will be hell.

The glory of this board is we are troll free and we bait no one by trolling on there boards. The MLB boards have seen all the trash that happens from trolling and a lot of posters left there for here to get away from that thing.

We are above that. We are Sox fans for the Sox. We don't need to sink to the 7th grade level of trash talking and trolling. Others can do it - but here we have a community of mature fans of all ages.

We should find a bunch of Cub message boards and go trolling on there and make fun of them.

There aren't many, because there aren't enough Cub fans willing to take the time to create message boards, when they already know the content would be kindergarten-level.

In my opinion, it is immature and serves no purpose to be trashtalking at any time. 

should they end with a better record than us or sweep or easily take the season series between the two teams, the paybacvk will be hell.

The glory of this board is we are troll free and we bait no one by trolling on there boards.  The MLB boards have seen all the trash that happens from trolling and a lot of posters left there for here to get away from that thing.

We are above that.  We are Sox fans for the Sox.  We don't need to sink to the 7th grade level of trash talking and trolling.  Others can do it - but here we have a community of mature fans of all ages.

Agreed 100%!

My personal theory on trolling is I go more for the specific trolls and tear them apart instead of trolling a teams board. Most of the fans on a board are usually pretty cool, and have no interesting in getting into stuff like that. That's why I look for the fools and eat them for lunch.

tank.gif

:bringit

My personal theory on trolling is I go more for the specific trolls and tear them apart instead of trolling a teams board.  Most of the fans on a board are usually pretty cool, and have no interesting in getting into stuff like that.  That's why I look for the fools and eat them for lunch.

tank.gif

:bringit

DEATH TO c***FANSTEVE!!!, oh sorry DEATH to CUBFANSTEVE!!!

Sorry, had to get that out :headbang

The glory of this board is we are troll free and we bait no one by trolling on there boards.  The MLB boards have seen all the trash that happens from trolling and a lot of posters left there for here to get away from that thing.

We are above that.  We are Sox fans for the Sox.  We don't need to sink to the 7th grade level of trash talking and trolling.  Others can do it - but here we have a community of mature fans of all ages.

Thank you in any and every language spoken on earth. I don't even lurk on the MLB board anymore. I lurk but no longer post on WSI. Those folks that "visited" us recently were an interesting bunch but one or two spoiled things. Come on! Leave HSC the hell alone. This is all I've got left and I would like to stay.

cubfansteve is the perfect model for a troll and why I am against it and will not do it

damn is he an asshole

Extremely personal too. A real message board demon. People bash one another here at times but I think all differences aside we're all Sox fans first and foremost. :cheers :cheers Folks have opinions but nobody has it in for anybody else, I don't think. Like I said this is it for me to get my White Sox fix.