Bobcats@ bulls.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:36 AM)
After seeing some interviews by both Tyson and Eddy it's obvious that Tyson is the more intelligent guy.  He is a good speaker but Eddy seems like he's as dumb as a box of rocks.

I actually think curry presents himself pretty well. Not often that i have heard him say something and say ''wtf'' :huh: ? He is probally the most vocal on the team followed by hinrich/ chandler.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
I actually think curry presents himself pretty well. Not often that i have heard him say something and say ''wtf'' :huh: ? He is probally the most vocal on the team followed by hinrich/ chandler.

I like the way Duhon presents himself, he sounds smart as hell.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:38 AM)

Yep, I agree. Curry spoke well last time I heard him, after his last game where he played very well.

He presents himself well but it's obvious who is the smarter of the two from interviews.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
Indeed.  Also, Ben seems like he knows what's going on but he has a funny voice...

"It's de ariginal pizza puff, babee!" :lol:

Someone on bbb said that their wife is a cheer leader ( he has proved it numerous times ) and she told him that ben is quite the player. Has gotten with many of the cheer leaders this year. I thought it wasn't allowed for cheer leaders and players to haev a relationship but maybe that is only for certain teams. I always thought that it was stupid as hell anyway.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:46 AM)
Someone on bbb said that their wife is a cheer leader ( he has proved it numerous times ) and she told him that ben is quite the player. Has gotten with many of the cheer leaders this year. I thought it wasn't allowed for cheer leaders and players to haev a relationship but maybe that is only for certain teams. I always thought that it was stupid as hell anyway.

Reliable source.

yeah Qwerty i read that message board too and i think that guy was just bsing.....i cant remember where i saw it but there was a site with like over paid players for what they do and stuff and Pike was 3 on that list...... i used to like b4 i found out he made like 3 plus million.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 12:53 AM)
yeah Qwerty i read that message board too and i think that guy was just bsing.....i cant remember where i saw it but there was a site with like over paid players for what they do and stuff and Pike was 3 on that list...... i used to like b4 i found out he made like 3 plus million.

What message board?

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:00 AM)
Noc is awesome.  I saw him on Telemundo or some other Spanish channel speaking fluent Spanish about the Bulls a mile a minute.

I am sure this is not ''reliable'' enough for some people but this is a picture someone at bbb got of him of nocioni. This picture was taken at sbarro's and baskin obbins at northbrook court.

03200514244du.jpg

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:06 AM)
I am sure this is not ''reliable'' enough for some people but this is a picture someone at bbb got of him of nocioni. This picture was taken at sbarro's and baskin obbins at northbrook court.

03200514244du.jpg

PHOTOSHOPPED

THATS BS

03200514244du.jpg

I can see that that is Noc but I can't tell if that's Ben. But since I see Noc I can only assume that that must be Ben. That appears to be one fine broad next to Noc. :wub:

By the way, is that Hinrich all the way on the left with the shaggy black hair? :huh:

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:08 AM)
I can see that that is Noc but I can't tell if that's Ben.  But since I see Noc I can only assume that that must be Ben.  That appears to be one fine broad next to Noc. :wub:

By the way, is that Hinrich all the way on the left with the shaggy black hair? :huh:

WTF are you talking about with Ben?

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 3, 2005 -> 01:06 AM)
This white nerd is bashing Ben.  What a douche-bag.

Bash him? No. He gaves his reasons why he did not deserve it. Which were pretty good reasons. It is much harder for okafur to do what he is doign than it is for gordon to do what he is doing. I don't think gordon should win rookie of the year. Ideally i think he should get co rookie of the year and sixth man of the year.