Gameday!! Indians vs. White Sox 4-6-05

Capn12

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
Marte sucks we might as well trade him while he still has a little value left. :rolly

He gave up 1 run we still won i dont think it is worth trading him he is not terrible at holding teams

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soxman35 @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)
He gave up 1 run we still won i dont think it is worth trading him he is not terrible at holding teams

haha, sarcasm is not always green my friend

Wow. What a comical read. I had to leave work and head to the train when Marte was coming in somewhere around page 43. At the point, the sky was falling and people were ready to fire Ozzie and trade away the entire team. 14 pages later, they're gonna win the World Series. Funny, funny stuff.

Oh, and Steff, you're such a pain in the ass sometimes. :lol:

I listened to the game at work, up until the top of the ninth. I got in my car, got to hear the whole comeback win, just in time to arrive at the gym. It couldn't have worked out more perfectly. I walked into the gym with a big f***ing smile on my face! :D :gosox3:

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
How about if I would have substituted "pain in the ass" with "b****?"  :P

That would have been acceptable in this situation...

It's when it comes from the stupid ass ignorant, spitefull, little s***s of the world that females usually take offense.. or laugh depending on the stupidity of the speaker. :lol:

As for the game...

I never got to see / hear the comeback. I get in my car after getting off the train and the post game is over. MJ&H are on. They never mentioned a thing. I only caught one little tid bit of Mac saying ..."the winless Tribe..." I did a double take. You mean they came back and these guys are talking about crap!?? Ugh!

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 07:58 AM)
That would have been acceptable in this situation...

It's when it comes from the stupid ass ignorant, spitefull, little s***s of the world that females usually take offense.. or laugh depending on the stupidity of the speaker.  :lol:

Oh, don't worry, I only use that in jest. Unless it's an intimate moment with SS2K5.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 08:06 AM)
Way to keep a secret blabby mcblabowitz :chair

IT WAS IN GREEN! (They thought I was kidding!)

You're the one that let the secret out now! :fight