Carlos Lee

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Geoff Jenkins is a terrible player.  Talk about someone who hasn't improved at all in the last 3 years or so.

Yep, Jenkins has actually gotten worse over the years.

Am I the only one who thinks Cubs are going to have a ton of problems with their middle relief?  Fox is incredibly inconsistent/wild, and we all know how Hawkins is as a closer.

Yes, their bullpen sucks.

Edited by Jabroni

For the person who keeps saying that Mia Hamm is ugly.........I couldn't agree more.  She looks like a rat.  I've never understood how people think she's hot.

That was me. Yeah, she is friggin' butt. She does look like a rat, just like a female version of rat-faced Nomar.

Edited by Jabroni

The last few years, I was nervous about the Cubs being a World Series contender because I thought their talent level was better than almost every team in baseball. However, this year, I'm nowhere near as nervous about them being a serious threat at winning it all. Other teams like the Braves, Marlins, Cardinals, and a few NL west teams are superior to the Cubs, in my opinion.

Is the wind blowing in from center?  Of course, the announcers don't even mention that Lee's ball might have been knocked down.

Do you think these announcers will say anything to risk their jobs now? These tools are going to spout the company line all season after what happened last year.