Do the Bulls really need Eddy next year?

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
Okay, here we go again.  Allow me to reiterate:

Who cares.  You can't teach heart.  You can't teach work ethic.  You either have it in you, or you don't.

Sorry, I guess that you have to repeat s*** over and over again in order to get your point across.

How the hell can you say Eddy has no heart? Hes still a kid? wtf?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:29 PM)
No but as a true nba fan (since you get the package)  you should know players are not even in their prime at that age and get Better. i.e O'neal, rashard lewis, kobe, tmac

Well, randolph and o'neal both took a while to mature. If they both would have went to college for even a year or two their games would have been just that much better. Miles cfould have gone to college for ten years and he would still blow. While tmac kobe and lewis got better quicker and are very good now can you honestly tell me they would have been better off not going to college? The game of basketball is in a decline at the moment bringing in all of these high scgoolers that are clearly not ready. Sure there are some exceptions but they are not the rule.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
Being riddled with injuries is a good thing?

I have no sympathy for players who get injured often...

Well one thing in common with eddy and chandler is that they have both had problems you don't want any young person in their twenties to go through.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:34 PM)
Well, randolph and o'neal both took a while to mature. If they both would have went to college for even a year or two their games would have been just that much better. Miles cfould have gone to college for ten years and he would still blow. While tmac kobe and lewis got better quicker and are very good now can you honestly tell me they would have been better off not going to college? The game of basketball is in a decline at the moment bringing in all of these high scgoolers that are clearly not ready. Sure there are some exceptions but they are not the rule.

has currys game improved or gotten worse? It has improved. I am confident it will continue to improve. He will get more rebounds because he and scott skiles said so.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 04:37 PM)
has currys game improved or gotten worse? It has improved. I am confident it will continue to improve. He will get more rebounds because he and scott skiles said so.

I don't know if Skiles will around long enough to keep holding Curry's hand and directing him in the right direction. It could take 4-5 more years for Curry to figure out how to rebound.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)

I use facts of what was actually said and then you say smart ass things all the time.

It is not funny by the way.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
I use facts of what was actually said and then you say smart ass things all the time.

It is not funny by the way.

Im making fun of it because it does not matter what scott skiles says. He can get these guys to play good. But he could only go so far in getting Tyson to bulk up. Tyson has not done much in the last 4 years. At least Eddy lost weight.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 02:41 PM)
Since we're so concerned about money all of a sudden, why not sign Eddy and dalembert for half of what tyson would get and let Tyson go?  I mean, they play the same game anyways...

:lol:

just wait until the Get rid of gordon for speedy claxton at 1/2 the price arguments come along.

QUOTE(rangercal @ Apr 10, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
Im making fun of it because it does not matter what scott skiles says. He can get these guys to play good. But he could only go so far in getting Tyson to bulk up. Tyson has not done much in the last 4 years. At least Eddy lost weight.

Contract year!!!

Let's keep bashing Eddy's work ethic and desire even though he did lose the weight and has had a good year...