Dare i say Sweep

Cloudyguy09

He's even better than that since 2003...

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...t=.jsp&c_id=cws

Coming soon: Will the Seattle Mariners even show up for Sunday's series finale with Freddy Garcia on the mound for a day game? Obviously, the Mariners will take their shots against the one-time Seattle ace, but Garcia is almost invincible in afternoon contests. The right-hander is 15-2 with a 2.58 ERA when starting during the day since 2003.
Edited by Jabroni

Thanks for the jinx. We probably aren't going to win due to the fact that Ozzie likes to experiment in the last game of our series with every team so far. We'll probably be benching PK for Gload today or something.

Jinxes are for Flubs fans and losers.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 02:32 PM)
What the f*** is it with sweeps...

I dont know but they were talking about this on SnR last time. Every time we get 2 wins in a series people start making these threads before the game and it jinxes us every time.......at least this season.

From now on lets keep it quiet ok.

:chair

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)
I dont know but they were talking about this on SnR last time.  Every time we get 2 wins in a series people start making these threads before the game and it jinxes us every time.......at least this season. 

Seriously. Someone always finds the need to open their big yap about a sweep and it doesn't happen. Stop making these threads already people. Wait til it actually happens to make one.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
Seriously. Someone always finds the need to open their big yap about a sweep and it doesn't happen. Stop making these threads already people. Wait til it actually happens to make one.

And save the individual player predictions for the PTC and YNOT.

I dont know but they were talking about this on SnR last time.  Every time we get 2 wins in a series people start making these threads before the game and it jinxes us every time.......at least this season. 

There's no such thing as a jinx you fruit-cakes. Do you guys honestly think that something some guy posts on a message board affects whether the White Sox win or lose? :rolly

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 03:42 PM)
There's no such thing as a jinx you fruit-cakes.  Do you guys honestly think that something some guy posts on a message board affects whether the White Sox win or lose? :rolly

May you step on a crack, a black cat cross your path, break a mirror and walk under a ladder. You probably step on the foul line too. :P

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 02:42 PM)

Jinx :angry:

There's no such thing as a jinx you fruit-cakes

I liked the use of the word fruit-cakes in that sentence. Made me laugh more than had you used a cuss word. Good stuff.

I don't believe in jinx's either. But it is uncanny how stuff happens jinxish.

QUOTE(greg775 @ Apr 17, 2005 -> 07:14 PM)
There's no such thing as a jinx you fruit-cakes

I liked the use of the word fruit-cakes in that sentence. Made me laugh more than had you used a cuss word. Good stuff.

I don't believe in jinx's either. But it is uncanny how stuff happens jinxish.

Perhaps because jinxes work?