Sig Request

southsidefan

With all these new posters coming in they are all asking for sigs the day they come and then dissappearing forver you probably have to establish yourself for someone to work on a sig for you. I used to make some sigs then the person would say thanks for the sig, put it up and never post again. I know one in particular I still have saved from someone im gunna use to replace my current one after the Bulls are done.

Im not saying your gunna be someone who never comes back after taking the sig but it happens and then the person who made it thinks they wasted their time.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan56789 @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 07:10 PM)
With all these new posters coming in they are all asking for sigs the day they come and then dissappearing forver you probably have to establish yourself for someone to work on a sig for you. I used to make some sigs then the person would say thanks for the sig, put it up and never post again. I know one in particular I still have saved from someone im gunna use to replace my current one after the Bulls are done.

Im not saying your gunna be someone who never comes back after taking the sig but it happens and then the person who made it thinks they wasted their time.

what do you mean used to, did you forget that paint sig you made for me that was off the charts :headbang

Edited by Spod=Ratings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Jun 1, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
im glad you didnt forget about me thanks again black sox :headbang

well i was aligned to make you one and i did.....i wasn't aligned to make southsidefan one.....i haven't had a lot of time recently to do anything cuz i was planning on a new one for me, but haven't had time :stick