Beltre's homerun; Yankee "Fan" who caught it

AirScott

anyone else see the grown man wearing a Yankee jersey catch Beltre's HR, then celebrate like he plays LF and just robbed Beltre? and I say grown man because he brought a baseball glove to a game, which there should be an age limit on. I can't decide which is worse, him catching the homerun, celebrating while wearing a Yankee jersey, or that he caught the ball with a glove and is clearly older than, well, 16, which is what the limit should be.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 9, 2005 -> 09:41 PM)
Definitely nothing wrong with bringing your glove to a game no matter how old you are.  I definitely wouldn't be celebrating though if I caught an opposing teams homer, that ball would go to some little kid some where.

I still do it, and I probably will until I know the mitt won't do any good. :bang

QUOTE(T R U @ May 11, 2005 -> 12:46 AM)
Who brings a glove to the game now a days?

Be a man, if you wanna make Sportcenters Top 10 you need to practice your one handed BARE handed catches  :headbang

What about a hat instead? :bang

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 10, 2005 -> 08:47 AM)
What about a hat instead?  :bang

Also a very solid technique

I think the money maker is catching it in your cup WHILE your drink is still in it..

Or you could do the patented dive across the seats and bust your ass, that normally gets you a spot on the not top 10 haha

Bringing your glove to the game is only for kids? What about the guys on the field? Ya know, sitting on either basepath those balls fly in there pretty damn fast, and if your idea of "being a man" is breaking every bone in your hand while trying to stop a ball from smashing all of my teeth out, well, then I guess you can call me "Susie".

Man, some of you are an interesting breed. :headshake

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ May 10, 2005 -> 01:20 PM)
Bringing your glove to the game is only for kids? What about the guys on the field? Ya know, sitting on either basepath those balls fly in there pretty damn fast, and if your idea of "being a man" is breaking every bone in your hand while trying to stop a ball from smashing all of my teeth out, well, then I guess you can call me "Susie".

Man, some of you are an interesting breed.  :headshake

If your refering to my comment of "be a man" I was just joking, I thought that was pretty obvious..

If your not then touche